Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

F1 2020

11 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

They've done that with a lot I think, remember listening to an interview where they said they 4d modelled or something, so even tracks that have been on the game for years they've tweaked to make more realistic 

Well yeah you always notice little differences between games, however this compared to last years all they seem to have done is added trees around the outside of tracks, probably completely randomly

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my first MyTeam season, managed to get all my upgrades adapted for the 2nd season. Started the 2nd season, kept De Vries as my 2nd driver, just as I loaded the first practice for the first race weekend the game crashed. I loaded it back up, went to do practice and my car livery had changedlol Gone from yellow and black to green and brown, had to change it back in the settings. My car feels so much better going into the second season compared to the first, just need to upgrade the chasis slightly more, get a couple more durability upgrades and one or two more power upgrades and I reckon I'll be top 9/10 material.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Managed 4th place at Baku earlier in my second season! Got lucky with a pit stop prior to a safety car, then Perez was overtaking me but turned into me, it spun himself round and into the chasing pack, so they all dropped about 15 seconds behind me with 5 or 6 laps to go. They gained on me loads but finished just under half a second behind me, was a great race.

I do think if I ever do another MyTeam though, that I'll make the difficulty slightly harder, on 87 AI at the minute, I'd like to only just be fighting for the top 10 by now, not in it regularly.

I've restarted my career max in the alpha was a bit too daft tbh lol thought I'd go with old faithful William's, been proper tough I'm on 104, Russell pretty much out qualifies me every race but I managed to do him in Hungary, they've certainly nerfed the drivers in the wet compared to last year as I managed to score a cheeky P11

• 5 months later...