Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

youth team 96/97

Reading a old program from 97 when i came across a youth player ARCOS-DIAZ.

At the time that was quite a exotic name for Leicester City and as he appears to have played in every game that season he must have been a fairly decent prospect but today was the first time I've ever seen the name.

Does anyone know what happened to this fella?

wPtB6pAfBiOi4NGALkIqz7bEi89SIaNnFpz7k-Bw

Stuart Campbell, Stewart Wilson, Sam McMahon and Stef Oakes were all floated for big things back then too. I think they all made quite a few appearances for the firs team.

None ever made it though. Stuart Campbell had a decent career at Bristol Rovers though.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2020 at 16:53, Sampson said:

Stuart Campbell, Stewart Wilson, Sam McMahon and Stef Oakes were all floated for big things back then too. I think they all made quite a few appearances for the firs team.

None ever made it though. Stuart Campbell had a decent career at Bristol Rovers though.

Sam McMahon is a Forest fan and says he hates Leicester. His brothers a mate of mine. 

On 11/08/2020 at 08:12, aussie-fox said:

Reading a old program from 97 when i came across a youth player ARCOS-DIAZ.

At the time that was quite a exotic name for Leicester City and as he appears to have played in every game that season he must have been a fairly decent prospect but today was the first time I've ever seen the name.

Does anyone know what happened to this fella?

wPtB6pAfBiOi4NGALkIqz7bEi89SIaNnFpz7k-Bw

He was a youth football coach in Leicestershire around 01/02, ran part of a JSLA course I took.