Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In most forums there is a grace period so can fix typos, and it doesnt say edited.  Please add a grace period.

 

Also if I click edit, dont change anything and hit cancel, it says I edited my post.

  • Like 1
Posted

Well this is forum support and it's not is if anybody has suggested an idea before.

 

I agree OP, it's a good shout. If I post on reddit I think I can edit without it showing for up to 5 mins.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

 

On 15/08/2020 at 18:29, Chrysalis said:

In most forums there is a grace period so can fix typos, and it doesnt say edited.  Please add a grace period.

 

Also if I click edit, dont change anything and hit cancel, it says I edited my post.

I agree

Edited by TiffToff88
typo
  • Haha 4
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The edit feature seems to have completely disappeared?

 

EDIT: Oh it's on this post, but not others on the main forum.

Edited by Facecloth
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...