Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Streaming matches using DAZN

56 minutes ago, Stoney Fox said:

Has anyone had any issues with this at the weekend?

Mine has been working great for the last month alongside Nord VPN. This weekend all of a sudden I get the dreaded "DAZN does not operate in this area" screen even though the VPN connected to Canada (I have tried the three cities)

Pain as I paid for the year up front and now cant even log in.

Just means they've blocked the IP addresses of the servers you tried cause it's against their license terms. Just keep connecting to different ones then there'll be plenty more that work than don't. Cause it's a paid VPN they add new servers regularly also. 

10 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Just means they've blocked the IP addresses of the servers you tried cause it's against their license terms. Just keep connecting to different ones then there'll be plenty more that work than don't. Cause it's a paid VPN they add new servers regularly also. 

Thanks - will give it a go. 

2 hours ago, Stoney Fox said:

Has anyone had any issues with this at the weekend?

Mine has been working great for the last month alongside Nord VPN. This weekend all of a sudden I get the dreaded "DAZN does not operate in this area" screen even though the VPN connected to Canada (I have tried the three cities)

Pain as I paid for the year up front and now cant even log in.

I've been struggling too mate. Connect to Japan and it works fine the only downside being Japanese commentary. But what i did for man City game was got the radio commentary through my phone and synced it with the action bit of a faff but worked fine! 

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Thanks 1