Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Streaming matches using DAZN

DAZN is class. I pay $150 (£87) for a year, it has every game from Prem, champions league, Europa league, carabao cup games with prem sides. And other sports.

it might work if you use a VPN but I’m not sure. It also instantly loads the games so you can rewatch or catch it after work etc. 

I often ignore the scores of games going on at the same time as us and watch them later. 

Funnily enough people in Canada always moan about DAZN, they don’t realise how good it is 

Edited by Lambert09

I've managed to sign up to Peacock (American NBCSN) with the Hola free VPN and you can pay the extra (it's something like $6 a month)for the football on paypal, although I've not tried it yet so I'm not sure if that would work.

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Has anyone used this?

My lad tells me that you can stream all PL games for just 20 Canadian dollars per month.

Is he correct?

Correct. You'll need a VPN and you can get those cheap enough. 

$2 a month with Nord for 24 months currently

I Chose my games & months free prescription,then I cancel it.!!!

Then use their months free trials when I can Chose which EOS Collection of games ,I want to see....Then cancel again...

I sometimes Let it run over...Maybe playing 3 x ca €12 pmonth in stages.

48 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've managed to sign up to Peacock (American NBCSN) with the Hola free VPN and you can pay the extra (it's something like $6 a month)for the football on paypal, although I've not tried it yet so I'm not sure if that would work.

My mate has done this and he's watched the last two ppv games through it so does seem to work. Gotta be sorted on pc/laptop though don't think it works on a tablet. 

Edited by Christoph

Over here in Canada, DAZN now have exclusive rights to show every PL, CL and EL game in addition to other sports: NFL (also every game), boxing, tennis. We used to be restricted to the games cable or satellite companies selected for broadcast. Obviously you'll need a VPN in the UK to access it. NORD is probably your best bet as they have multiple servers worldwide. The blatant financial exploitation of fans in England is a disgrace. Good luck all in finding a reliable alternative so we can all enjoy Jamie Vardy having a party in Athens later today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I need to know more about this.

Is it legal?

How accessible is it? (ignoring the first question)

Is it stable?

Can you cast it to a TV?

Should I get it?

Yes to all.

Get a VPN and set location to Canada. 

Get a monthly subscription to DAZN and away you go. No shit streams, no pop ups, nothing. Just streaming a very good channel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Ta Stevo.

One last question, how easy are VPNs to use?

Real easy. Go to the website, I like Nord. 

Sign up and download the software to your computer. Once that's done you just enter your location and connect.

Once connected, open your browser and go to the DAZN website and it thinks you're in Canada so you can login and access all.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Christoph said:

My mate has done this and he's watched the last two ppv games through it so does seem to work. Gotta be sorted on pc/laptop though don't think it works on a tablet. 

That's the thing stopping me, I couldn't set it up on my android box, just the desktop. I'm sure there are ways of connecting to the TV but I don't need the faff when I've got an IPTV that works.

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Real easy. Go to the website, I like Nord. 

Sign up and download the software to your computer. Once that's done you just enter your location and connect.

Once connected, open your browser and go to the DAZN website and it thinks you're in Canada so you can login and access all.

Doesn't your card have any kind of geographical indicator on it?

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

DAZN is class. I pay $150 (£87) for a year, it has every game from Prem, champions league, Europa league, carabao cup games with prem sides. And other sports.

it might work if you use a VPN but I’m not sure. It also instantly loads the games so you can rewatch or catch it after work etc. 

I often ignore the scores of games going on at the same time as us and watch them later. 

Funnily enough people in Canada always moan about DAZN, they don’t realise how good it is 

Is it a really good deal though? 

£87 is a lot of money IMO for streaming, especially since lockdown onwards there seems to have been a plethora of decent streams. Yes, sometimes they let you down once in a while but it's not £87 worth of inconvenience IMO...

Saying that, these sites are full of malware and popups and I would probably understand the £87 if a person wasn't very computer savvy and believe there's actually a fit blonde in your town wanting to IM you. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

My browser has plenty of free VPNs in its extension offerings........thoughts?

Slows things right down. I used my extension on chrome and was dropped to 2mb. Surfshark however doesn’t seem to affect my speed as much. But I am not technical at all mate. 

• Like 1