Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Streaming matches using DAZN

1 hour ago, mancunianfox said:

Trying to do this but it wants a phone number and I can't use my UK one to verifiy it.

If you verify with your UK number it will still be OK, but you will be given an option to skip adding it to your account after it is verified. You change your country in the play store settings after the account is created. 

The account will initially be created without a country. You will need to add a payment method to the account. Then when you open play store and go to settings while using your VPN connected to a Canadian server, you will be given the option to switch to Canada play store. 

Edited by danny2997
Some more steps

4 hours ago, danny2997 said:

If you verify with your UK number it will still be OK, but you will be given an option to skip adding it to your account after it is verified. You change your country in the play store settings after the account is created. 

The account will initially be created without a country. You will need to add a payment method to the account. Then when you open play store and go to settings while using your VPN connected to a Canadian server, you will be given the option to switch to Canada play store. 

Managed it thank you and it looks totally worth it. The price for what you get is crazy as I didn't realise you got all the catch up stuff plus the NFL Gamepass and PDC stuff. I have the app working on my nvidia shield and i am impressed so far.

4 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I live in Spain and DAZN is great €9.99 a month every match is shown plus highlights and full matches repeated until next round of matches. Also includes moto gp prime time boxing etc. It allows four devices so my mate uses it to. 

But correct me if I'm wrong but the streams are all in Spanish for DAZN SPAIN? 

23 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Bang up for this. Actually have family in Canada so could easily get them to sign up and pay and send them the money. 

Not sure on firesticks and vpns though. In absolute layman's terms what do I need to buy and how do I get this on my tele. 

YouTube videos are your friend

31 minutes ago, hejammy said:

But correct me if I'm wrong but the streams are all in Spanish for DAZN SPAIN? 

You are correct and there is no pre , half time or full time analysis The two commentators on each game are very knowledgeable as to previous clubs place of birth and data etc 

Edited by mazarron fox

On 29/10/2020 at 14:47, Lambert09 said:

DAZN is class. I pay $150 (£87) for a year, it has every game from Prem, champions league, Europa league, carabao cup games with prem sides. And other sports.

it might work if you use a VPN but I’m not sure. It also instantly loads the games so you can rewatch or catch it after work etc. 

I often ignore the scores of games going on at the same time as us and watch them later. 

Funnily enough people in Canada always moan about DAZN, they don’t realise how good it is 

How do you get round needing a Canadian billing address issue?

On 31/10/2020 at 01:13, danny2997 said:

You could try using an address from this:

https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World_Address/get_ca_address

I was thinking back to the days when I signed up to an EPL online service some years back.

The company used the billing address (not place of residence), it seems a bit surprising if DAZN are not doing this, I expect the EPL to put pressure on them if such a loophole exists.  Thankfully I dont need to use DAZN but it is good it is working for members of the community. :) I also have now read about the google play trick as well.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any issues with this at the weekend?

Mine has been working great for the last month alongside Nord VPN. This weekend all of a sudden I get the dreaded "DAZN does not operate in this area" screen even though the VPN connected to Canada (I have tried the three cities)

Pain as I paid for the year up front and now cant even log in.