Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Vestergaurd

To be honest I've always rated him and thought he would be a fine acquisition if we did get him, but I'm happy with how things have turned out. Unlikely he would have happily joined us to be 4th choice, but that's how it would have been as we signed Fofana - and I'm extremely happy with Fofana. 

Glad he's having a successful period though, always liked him as a player, it's lovely seeing this absolute orc dribbling around like nobodies business.

Had one or two good games... and had one or two poor games... what is the point? He isn't that good, other than in the air... Which is something we lack at the minute, but we cannot take corners so wouldnt have benefited anyway. He is slow and has been exposed on more than one occasion playing for Southampton, it would happen to us... we play a high line. 

Still would have been a rubbish signing, much happier we have some pace in Little Wes. 

On 08/12/2020 at 09:47, HighPeakFox said:

1) It was intended with humour

2) I'm hardly alone

3) Stop trolling me :) 

Funny that, when I point out one of your 'typos' (intended with humour and even a smiley face) the toys come flying out the pram ...   "OH MY GOD I MADE A TYPO !" and then the usual troll comment.       If you can't take it don't dish it out.    Somehow doubt you'll stop the nit picking and patronising remarks though ...   especially on newer members or people not on your arse licking list.

And if you are worried about my posts put me on ignore ..  you know, like Finners did to you.

• Like 4