Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Vestergaurd

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

It was amazing how bad he was for us, he genuinely looked like a Premier league player when at Reading. We all know how it turned out here though!

Never sign a defender based on scoring goals... especially after one season of it. 

There’s an element of luck that comes with it and I think his goals for reading made him appear to be better than he was. 

I personally wouldn't have been disappointed if we’d signed vestergaard, but that’s only because he was coming in as a back up.  Would be nice to have someone as dominant in the air as him 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Haha I am on my phone, and it’s old and slow. Eventually it catches up to what I am typing And half the time it’s  just spelling mistakes (hence I edit a lot once I’ve re read).

Your phone is Wes Morgan? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Koke said:

I was much more against Tarkowski. Imagine signing a 28 year old Burnley defender who has spent the last 4 years being coached by Sean Dyche. No thanks. 

Exactly! I respect the incredible job Dyche has done but I wouldn't touch a defender who's been at Burnley. Keane was highly sought after when he was there.

• Like 1

Big Leicester board meeting

Top. “Sue have you seen what Foxestalk are saying about Vestergaard?, maybe we should reconsider”

Sue  “Absolutely Top, it seems 90% of the forum wouldn’t touch him, we’d better stay well clear”

Sue phones her secretary 

“get bloody Lee Congerton and Brendan in here immediately”

Top “ We need to find out what those 2 are playing at, anyone would think they don’t read foxestalk”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can absolutely promise you if Hassenhuttl had the money he wouldn't be playing him. 

The credit should go to the manager for this one, for getting Southampton more organised, especially after what we did to them!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, happy85 said:

We could have had this chap for £15 to £18M 

90% of this forum board were dead against it. 

What a replacement for Morgan

Well we missed out now but remember never listen to forum boards 

He was set to sign for us but Southampton decided to keep him, the player himself came out and said that.

12 hours ago, happy85 said:

Good advice at the end because I'm not listening to you. We got fofana, better in every department and a potential triple figure sell on fee. Can't buy everyone. 

21 hours ago, happy85 said:

It certainly helps him that the (mispelt) Ward-Prows can pass the 1st defender at corners, unlike most of the Premier League corner takers.  Though tbf did transfer him in to my fantasy team last night swapping him (sorry) for JJ!!