Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
manders86

It's eleven it's heaven for Jamie Vardy

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

I've just subscribed on Spotify, will give some a listen later.

Just to let you know, although I'm sure you're already aware,  it still shows up as American Football.

Yeh I know. I'm in touch with Spotify to get it sorted!

Hope you enjoy the show! Any feedback you have let me know 

• Like 1

Just listened to the Stringer one. Never been a fan of his commentary but to be fair I really enjoyed it. Warmed to him a bit more after that.

Also, his favourite ever player is Andy King so gives him extra points from me.

Really enjoyed the whole set up, will give the rest a listen over the next few days.

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Just listened to the Stringer one. Never been a fan of his commentary but to be fair I really enjoyed it. Warmed to him a bit more after that.

Also, his favourite ever player is Andy King so gives him extra points from me.

Really enjoyed the whole set up, will give the rest a listen over the next few days.

Cheers mate. Pontus Kamark and Matt Piper are also a couple of my favourites.

Pontus is just such a character!

• Like 1

Yep.. me again with the begging 🤣

Had a real good chat with Dean Hammond in the latest show. We spoke Nigel Pearson (who he loved working with), cambiasso, his life after football, VAR and much more.

Day before a game (or day of the game) what else is there to do? Let me know what you think!

Just me and Dean on this one, lovely bloke. 

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/Dean-Hammond-from-Saint-to-Winner-erlqvl

Hello all! 

Our latest show is now live, we've made it into the top 100 football podcasts in the UK last week, peaking at 53, and averaging 97. Be great if you could give this week's show a listen. 

Only the 4 Leicester fans this week (no ex player, or Aston villa fan) we talked the last 2 games, performances, Iheanacho, Champions league qualification and much more.

Next week we are joined by BBC radio Leicesters Owynn Palmer-Atkin, and the week after Mr Leicester City Steve Walsh.

The link is below, but its also available on all streaming platforms. 

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/No-Amartey--No-Party-es62kl

Just now, manders86 said:

Hello all! 

Our latest show is now live, we've made it into the top 100 football podcasts in the UK last week, peaking at 53, and averaging 97. Be great if you could give this week's show a listen. 

Only the 4 Leicester fans this week (no ex player, or Aston villa fan) we talked the last 2 games, performances, Iheanacho, Champions league qualification and much more.

Next week we are joined by BBC radio Leicesters Owynn Palmer-Atkin, and the week after Mr Leicester City Steve Walsh.

The link is below, but its also available on all streaming platforms. 

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/No-Amartey--No-Party-es62kl

Really good listen this pal. Keep up the good work 👍

17 hours ago, KingsX said:

Mods, can we have a title change for this thread please?

It's an ongoing advertisement for a City podcast series.  No longer has anything to do with Vardy or his eleven in a row.

Apologies. I should have put podcast at the end of the title. Didn't want to mislead anyone.

Mark 

2 hours ago, manders86 said:

Apologies. I should have put podcast at the end of the title. Didn't want to mislead anyone.

Mark 

Some folks are enjoying your podcasts, and it makes sense for you to post notice of them on FT, and get feedback.  But for me thread titles matching their contents, keeps the forum navigable, .

A "City Podcasts" thread where any and all LCFC-related podcasts could be posted and commented upon, ought to work.

58 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Some folks are enjoying your podcasts, and it makes sense for you to post notice of them on FT, and get feedback.  But for me thread titles matching their contents, keeps the forum navigable, .

A "City Podcasts" thread where any and all LCFC-related podcasts could be posted and commented upon, ought to work.

Yeh I agree. I'd love that as there still haven't been many listenable podcasts for us as a fan base, without the hyperbole etc, so if they were in a single place would make sense.

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

There’s got to be a better name available than “It’s Eleven, It’s Heaven for Jamie Vardy Podcast”

Even just “It’s Eleven, It’s Heaven” would be better.

Yeh the name of the show is "It's eleven, it's heaven for Jamie Vardy, a Leicester City podcast... 

It is a bit wordy I usually get it wrong when introducing the show 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Hi Lads, 

I was going to give this a listen on my drive home from work yesterday, I tried a few Dean Hammond, Matt Piper etc. and all of them displayed a message 'Unable to play, something went wrong. Try again later'. 

This was on the apple podcast app so just a heads up! (It still says the same now). 

I've reported that to apple. Seems to be a minority on the apple podcasts app. Hopefully get a fix soon on it.

Hope you enjoy the show. 

Our latest show featuring BBC radio Leicesters Owynn Palmer Atkin is out now, discussing Sheffield United, Man United in the cup, Madders gear, Kelechi's emotional hatrrick and much more.

Available on all streaming platforms. 

Next week we're Steve Walsh, and I can't wait (the footballer not chief scout)

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/Nacho--Nacho-man-----we-got-a-hattrick-from-Nacho-man-esqg98

56 minutes ago, Houdini Logic said:

I think you're missing a trick not doing that Arsenal thing where everyone sits in a room and shouts at the TV and each other

🤣🤣 we are doing a live pre match show on Sunday, but the arsenal TV stuff isn't really our style! Mind you if you're an arsenal fan maybe your more prone to lots of shouting 🤣

I was joined by Steve Walsh (the player) last night for our latest show. 

He really is a top top man, and we looked back on his career, red cards, Steve Bull, the current side and his career with his academy with Muzzy Izzet.

Available on all streaming sites, and there is a link below:

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/Hes-here--hes-there--hes-every-flipping-where---Stevie-Walsh-eta22e

Have the New York fan club on with us next week and then Ian Marshall the week after.

Hope you like it!

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon all!

We returned from our international break last night with ex fox Ian Marshall, pretty honest and straight to the point with his assessment of working for MON, Brendan Rodgers, our performance against City, looking ahead to West Ham and much more.

Give us a listen, and let us know what you think. 

Cheers,  Mark

https://anchor.fm/mark-manderfield/episodes/Marshalls-Law-eudjko