Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

The Conspiracy Chart

22 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Speculation line for me.

Surprised to see no 9/11 there, that's the main one that interestes me although JFK's assination and then what happened to Oswold still remains weird.

Indeed. What happened then is still fuel for conspiracy theories. Where would you rank it?

20 hours ago, Benguin said:

Just another observation I’ve had with conspiracy theories, particularly far right ones. Social media sites, particularly Twitter and then news papers describe a lot of them as thoroughly debunked or proven not true and they are then suppressed. Whilst I’m sure that is right that they are thoroughly debunked and laughable, does this not feed the fire so to speak? 

See what Q-Anon did and is still doing.

Some are harmless and fun to read, others can lead to government destabilization or even war. All of them are unhealthy for me.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, That_Dude said:

Indeed. What happened then is still fuel for conspiracy theories. Where would you rank it?

It's such a strange one. The fact that a lot of American's believe it was an inside job confirms that it's right at the top for me. I've read a lot into it, still do, and what people think. Some things I don't believe, some things I do, but overall I still do not believe that amatur pilots can do what we saw happen on that day.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

It's such a strange one. The fact that a lot of American's believe it was an inside job confirms that it's right at the top for me. I've read a lot into it, still do, and what people think. Some things I don't believe, some things I do, but overall I still do not believe that amatur pilots can do what we saw happen on that day.

*NSA enters the chat*

Gotcha.

Joke aside, Form my very limited knowledge flying isn't the 'hard part', landing, however, very much so.

I've read many articles about it, and former or still active pilots point that to do what the hijacker from Flight 11 did (changing the original course from Los Angeles to New York while smoothly lose about 28,000 feet in the process before hitting the tower), you have to know what you're doing and definitely must have some experience with flying a jet-liner.

However other pilots say that you can indeed with basic training achieve that. That hitting an immobile object that big with a plane that big isn't as difficult as people without flight experience might (in short us) think. Esepcially with perfect weather conditions as that day. You'd still feck up a normal landing though.

Not qualified to say who's right and who's wrong.

Edit: It's fun to read these articles, as long as you don't give in.

Edited by That_Dude