Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

The Conspiracy Chart

7 minutes ago, bmt said:

I think some of the characterisation is confused. 

I agree with where you are though, except I do think covid 19 is from a lab.

Yeah I think a few lines are blurred, but it hard to put things in the exact right place. Some of the pink I would love to be true, like the Loch Ness Monster and Avril Lavigne.

@El Empty and @Zingari at the top?..:whistle::D

Would, honestly, put myself in the bottom aspect.

Heard many conspiracy theories about 9/11 and The JFK incident, but thought they were 'put of this world' claims personally.

Edited by Wymsey

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah I think a few lines are blurred, but it hard to put things in the exact right place. Some of the pink I would love to be true, like the Loch Ness Monster and Avril Lavigne.

What's that all about, then?

Is she supposed to have shagged the Loch Ness Monster, married it, replaced it, killed it or conspired with Nessy, Elvis and Shergar to shoot Kennedy, stage the Moon landings, melt the girders in the Twin Towers, insert 5G microchips in Bill Gates' blood, cause Covid, fake global warming, invent social media and deprive Tottenham of their 2016 title?

• Haha 1

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

What's that all about, then?

Is she supposed to have shagged the Loch Ness Monster, married it, replaced it, killed it or conspired with Nessy, Elvis and Shergar to shoot Kennedy, stage the Moon landings, melt the girders in the Twin Towers, insert 5G microchips in Bill Gates' blood, cause Covid, fake global warming, invent social media and deprive Tottenham of their 2016 title?

lol

They aren't connected. Theres a theory that she died in the early 2000's and has been replaced by a doppelganger. Bit like the Paul McCartney conspiracy.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

lol

They aren't connected. Theres a theory that she died in the early 2000's and has been replaced by a doppelganger. Bit like the Paul McCartney conspiracy.

Shame.

It would be a major achievement if we could start a viral conspiracy theory on social media connecting Avril Lavigne to the Loch Ness Monster.

It would constitute an absurdist work of art and an appropriate commentary on modern life, I feel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’m really intrigued by Finland not existing but I really don’t want to disappear down that rabbit hole today

Its to do with Russia and Japan, and fishing waters. People claim theres water where Finland is and nobody knows its there as they think Finland is there. Finnish people are actually living in Sweden and Estonia. Its madness.

• Haha 1

Speculation line for me.

Surprised to see no 9/11 there, that's the main one that interestes me although JFK's assination and then what happened to Oswold still remains weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Speculation line for me.

Surprised to see no 9/11 there, that's the main one that interestes me although JFK's assination and then what happened to Oswold still remains weird.

Jet Fuel not melting steel beams on the second column is about 9/11.

Personally I believe one of each section.

I believe our reptillian overlords (who currently reside where Finland should be) kidnapped Avril Lavigne in a UFO because she found out Tobacco caused Cancer and Big Tobacco know about the whole thing the rascals.

Open your eyes sheeple 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Where do you fall on this chart? I reckon I'm in around green and blue, and I've looked up a few in pink, but don't buy into them.

I agree about Finland though :ph34r:

FB_IMG_1610967284111.thumb.jpg.89734f578147a8a4e2f151557cb68ff6.jpg

I’m a firm believer of the saying “no smoke without fire” so I think a lot of prominent conspiracy theories fall into the category: I have questions. That said, I think it’s foolish to believe something that is contrary to evidence and some of the more out there theories have more evidence denying them and therefore I have to deny them. 

I do find a sense of excitement/entertainment in reading about some of them though. 

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

I’ve a few in each section.

And based upon what I've read in the Covid thread, I'd have a few sectioned. 

Anyway, which are? Particularly interested to hear the orange and red region.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

the ones that stick out, ufos, covid made in a lab, deep state, pizzagate, epistien didn't kill himself.. the rest i dunno 

But you do know for sure about the ones that you listed?