Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

The Conspiracy Chart

16 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

The same as they make any other pretend footage.

Who precisely are "they"? It was easier to actually go than fake it six times - and as the late Stanley Kubrick himself said, if I'd been approached to fake it, I would have insisted in filming on location. 

17 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I’m not saying they were faked I’m saying they could have been.

Actually, there are multiple reasons why it couldn't and why why know that they weren't.

18 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

It just seems strange that if we had the technology to land a manned 

craft on another planet 50yrs ago, why haven’t we done it more recently.

It's not "strange" in the slightest. Very simply - a lack of funding and political will, the flawed Space Shuttle Programme and the construction of the ISS. 

In two years time it will be 20 years since supersonic passenger travel and it will very likely be just as much a memory in 30 years from now. Doesn't mean that we don't have the technology. 

Project Artemis will soon be returning man to the moon - no doubt in the conspiratorially addled, empty minds of the doubters, that will simply be "pretend footage" too and CGI. 

14 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

That’s what they want you to think.:whistle:

Those 400,000 folk have done well to keep it tight, haven't they? Imagine if everyone in Leicester had to keep a secret from everyone outside the city.

Someone'd be on the phone before they'd finished saying "and you mustn't tell anyone about this"

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Those 400,000 folk have done well to keep it tight, haven't they? Imagine if everyone in Leicester had to keep a secret from everyone outside the city.

Someone'd be on the phone before they'd finished saying "and you mustn't tell anyone about this"

Thats nothing, 5m Finnish people are pretending their country exists.

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

The Russians have claimed it was faked since forever.

...hang on, is the inference here that the Soviet Union thought that the thing was a fix, could prove it (or at least had well founded suspicions)...and then didn't make all that much of an international fuss about it, at the very height of the Cold War when it would have done massive damage to the reputation of their deadly rival?

...Nah.

5 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

COVID made in a lab is not too far out there.

I wasn't prepared to discount the possibility, but...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

"However, since we observed all notable SARS-CoV-2 features, including the optimized RBD and polybasic cleavage site, in related coronaviruses in nature, we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."

One of the ways people disavow Conspiracy Theories is.. "They couldnt keep it secret..too many people will talk etc etc.."

BUT, given that we have evidence of that happening, eg...
Big Tobacco and cancer (Corporate lies) 50s-70s
MK Ultra  (CIA/Gov) 60s-80s
James Hardie Inc and Asbestos (Corporate Lies) 50s -70s
John Lennon under surveillance (FBI/Gov) 70s

Gulf Of Tonkin (Government)
Operation Mockingbird (CIA) 40s- 70s

The ability for governments (and large wealthy corporations) to cover stuff up for a long time is proven.

By the way... Epstein "suicide" is my limit currently

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

One of the ways people disavow Conspiracy Theories is.. "They couldnt keep it secret..too many people will talk etc etc.."

That depends on how many people would have to be "in the know".

If it's just a few people involved, they might be able to keep quiet (especially if official secret acts are involved etc).

But if we're talking about 100's (or even 1000's) of dedicated atronomers and astrophysicists at NASA ... then no, not a chance.

8 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

That depends on how many people would have to be "in the know".

If it's just a few people involved, they might be able to keep quiet (especially if official secret acts are involved etc).

But if we're talking about 100's (or even 1000's) of dedicated atronomers and astrophysicists at NASA ... then no, not a chance.

Read up on the "Conspiracies" ive listed... Gulf of Tonkin involved literally thousands of people and they were silent about it for FORTY years.

Again, im not much into the blue.. but, if anyone thinks you cant keep thousands quiet... then they are wrong

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Read up on the "Conspiracies" ive listed... Gulf of Tonkin involved literally thousands of people and they were silent about it for FORTY years.

Again, im not much into the blue.. but, if anyone thinks you cant keep thousands quiet... then they are wrong

And 5m Fins are keeping secret that their country doesn't exist :ph34r:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

The same as they make any other pretend footage.

I’m not saying they were faked I’m saying they could have been.

It just seems strange that if we had the technology to land a manned 

craft on another planet 50yrs ago, why haven’t we done it more recently.

The interest in their missions post landing drifted, the ridiculous cost of such a mission, which without a decent reason or even pushing boundaries (Mars) would be hard to justify in this day and age. 

The gov and media don't help there self in creating some of these conspiracies its like the current situation with covid..

has it come from a bat or from a lab?

.. same with stuff like Roswell one minute its a crashed object then the next day its a weather ballon

Edited by whoareyaaa

22 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Where do you fall on this chart? I reckon I'm in around green and blue, and I've looked up a few in pink, but don't buy into them.

I agree about Finland though :ph34r:

FB_IMG_1610967284111.thumb.jpg.89734f578147a8a4e2f151557cb68ff6.jpg

The somewhere in between the we have questions part of the chart and the things that actually happened part of the chart is where I am at. Don't believe anything crazy but it's impossible that the world governments haven't got a few dirty secrets. I mean some of the stuff that has been de-classified by various western governments probably backs me up on that opinion. 

5 hours ago, ozleicester said:

BUT, given that we have evidence of that happening, eg...
Big Tobacco and cancer (Corporate lies) 50s-70s
MK Ultra  (CIA/Gov) 60s-80s
James Hardie Inc and Asbestos (Corporate Lies) 50s -70s
John Lennon under surveillance (FBI/Gov) 70s

Gulf Of Tonkin (Government)
Operation Mockingbird (CIA) 40s- 70s

The ability for governments (and large wealthy corporations) to cover stuff up for a long time is proven.

By the way... Epstein "suicide" is my limit currently

If you've enough money and power, you can leave the truth in full view and just use the press and governments to weave in enough red herrings and false leads and lies, then nobody really knows anything for sure anymore.

So the truth is there but it becomes a needle in the haystack of disinformation. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

While some things aren't always black and white, it really bothers me the kind of properly mental things that full-on conspiracy theorists do believe in. I work with one, she doesn't believe anything on the proper news, obviously paid zero attention in physics or biology at school but will happily take any bullshit she's read on Facebook or that infowars bollocks as gospel

Things she believes:

- ghosts

- COVID is a massive hoax

- man never landed on the moon

- dinosaurs never existed

- the royal family may be lizards

- vaccines cause autism

- masks suffocate users

- 9/11 was all a setup

- Bill Gates is trying to destroy the world

- 5G is cooking our insides

I don't understand how someone like that can't ever take a step back and see how utterly ridiculous some of these ideas are. Use logic. While it's fine to question what you are told, why doesn't that apply to what a nutter in a basement has written on their crappy homemade website?

Finland doesn't exist? You can literally go there. You can fly in a plane, and see it from the air, and land there and go there. That actually seems like a worse piss-take than the flat-earth "theory".

This is my entire family. They basically all (apart from my parents and siblings) live in Kosovo and Albania they all believe that conspiracy shit due to the fact the primary social media there is Facebook and due to the terrible education system that more or less can't be bothered to make kids go to school after primary school. It's exhausting. These theories pray on the uneducated.

Edited by Fightforever

"Entitled people with low humility and low inquisitiveness are more prone to believe in conspiracy theories. These individuals tend to exhibit heightened narcissism and antagonism along with reduced intellectual humility, impulse control, and inquisitiveness."

https://www.psypost.org/2021/01/entitled-people-with-low-humility-and-low-inquisitiveness-are-more-prone-to-conspiratorial-ideation-59157