Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Post Horn Gallop

I like it too but at first I thought it was going to burst into the Can Can.

YES!!! Exactly what i thought when i heard it! I quite like it and after a few more listens it will get better im sure!

Try suggesting it to the club!

I like it better than the original but it all goes a bit too christmas-cheesy for me about 3/4 the way through.

Whatever happened to the Foxes Trusts version?

It was Smilin, not PHG we were doing.

I won't bore you with the details on why it still hasn't appeared, but it is still planned.

What do you think of this version uncovered by filbertfoxy00 of the FoxFanzine Forum & Here

The production is not to hot on this upload but apparently it's available form Amazon for £13.99 :o

Anyway listen and comment

Music Here

Absolutely hilarious! lol Camp as Christmas.

I'd pay good money to hear Henry try to keep up with that. :huh:

I think I prefer the plain old boring PHG as in the plain old boring days of Filbo.

i'm really not sure about that, if we play that version we'll be even more of a laughing stock than when we had henry. we'll get fed up of hearing chants of "whaaat the **** ell was that! whaaaaaaaaat the **** ell was that" from the away end every game, and perhaps from our own fans aswell!

some bits were very catchy, but then it turns into some santa claus love in with his litttle helpers.

I think we should stick to the normal one when the team comes out but then play one like this when we score.......

If we score :ph34r:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

We have the crowd reaction for when we score, that is absolutely the last time we need any sort of music. It's a bloody football match not some music gig.

Archived