Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Orkun Kokcu

9 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Think you'll find we were looking at Slimani before Ranieri go here and he stated he had nothing to do with the Inler signing but people just presumed because he'd played in Italy. In fact he said on more than one occasion that he had nothing to do with any signings and was just the coach. 

That’s not correct.

Yes, we were looking at Slimani before Ranieri arrived but he pushed through the deal, despite being advised the asking price is too high. And he wanted him in at Fulham as well. 

12 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

That’s not correct.

Yes, we were looking at Slimani before Ranieri arrived but he pushed through the deal, despite being advised the asking price is too high. And he wanted him in at Fulham as well. 

I think there's a lot of supposition and guesswork with the former there unless you're saying that Ranieri on more than one occasion was lying through his teeth. I do how agree with the second but, that isn't evidence to prove the former, it was a different time, team and relegation situation. 

11 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I think there's a lot of supposition and guesswork with the former there unless you're saying that Ranieri on more than one occasion was lying through his teeth. I do how agree with the second but, that isn't evidence to prove the former, it was a different time, team and relegation situation. 

Love Ranieri and what he achieved for us. 

But the story about him pushing through the Slimani deal has been well reported by people close to the club.