Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

TV Quiz Shows

8 minutes ago, isaidno said:

The producer's called me today. Got 4/5 on the phone quiz. Should be on the quiz within the next couple of weeks. 

The question I got wrong was who had a hit in 1982 with 'More than this ' ?

One Question Out!

Roxy Music, no?

18 minutes ago, isaidno said:

The producer's called me today. Got 4/5 on the phone quiz. Should be on the quiz within the next couple of weeks. 

The question I got wrong was who had a hit in 1982 with 'More than this ' ?

Did you say Bryan Ferry? I'd have been 50/50 on whether it was a solo one or with Roxy Music

• Like 1

2 hours ago, isaidno said:

Bricking it. Going on the radio with 6 million people listening. 

Good luck.

In your head you need to forget 6 million and focus on Ken Bruce as being the only one listening. IIRC there's a preamble with the producers who will give guidance of what Ken might talk about with you, your interests and musical tastes etc. followed by a chat off air with him before going live when he may make reference to the things you've chatted about, family members, kids, pets that sort of thing.

And remember the pride is in taking part. Even to get to the live quiz is an achievement in itself. :fc::thumbup: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, isaidno said:

Well that went better than I thought it would.  I was ridiculously nervous doing it. It's really pleasing to beat a Forest fan. 

Really well done. Great score especially considering actually being on the radio. Hope you get well soon too. :thumbup: