Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wesolowski, Jase & Morris

Did anyone listen to the interview when Levein mentioned Morris's fitness. He seemed very peed of about Morris's fitness. Don't think he'll get a new contract will our longest serving player. :whistle:

He was good when he played but he will always be injured. This is his last chance.

need to get rid of wilcox, he ent ever gunna get in the team tbh, and cant wait to see weso back on the pitch thought he looked really special when he played against celtic, and morris well only seen him play a couplehe looked good, shame he is constantly injured, never no he may come back from this one and be peachy!

need to get rid of wilcox, he ent ever gunna get in the team tbh, and cant wait to see weso back on the pitch thought he looked really special when he played against celtic, and morris well only seen him play a couplehe looked good, shame he is constantly injured, never no he may come back from this one and be peachy!

No - we don't need to get rid of him.

Yes - he will get back in the team. The power of the JWAD crew will ensure that.

No - we don't need to get rid of him.

Yes - he will get back in the team. The power of the JWAD crew will ensure that.

my god you have to be jokin, he aint good enough to get back into the team, to slow and really doesnt know what he is doing

my god you have to be jokin, he aint good enough to get back into the team, to slow and really doesnt know what he is doing

Holly, I'm not sure what you are studying at Uni but comments like that against Jase will lead to nothing but trouble for you.

Can I suggest that you keep your head down in the library and look for books on Jase's achievements.

He's won a championship medal you know.

Holly, I'm not sure what you are studying at Uni but comments like that against Jase will lead to nothing but trouble for you.

Can I suggest that you keep your head down in the library and look for books on Jase's achievements.

just coz you love him, i dont care what he HAS won, its what he can do now, and to be honest i dont personally think he can do it for us, i am allowed my opionions! as are you, fair enough you love the bloke, but i dont think he will make it back into the team and also hope he wont!

just coz you love him, i dont care what he HAS won, its what he can do now, and to be honest i dont personally think he can do it for us, i am allowed my opionions! as are you, fair enough you love the bloke, but i dont think he will make it back into the team and also hope he wont!

Well said. :)

Haha quality!

Indeed. Never let anyone stop you having your opionions.

All the things I heard after Wesolowski broke his leg were bad news... good for him that he's recovering so quickly (but match fitness is probably still far off). Worse things have happened--he could have gone in the Robbie Ullathorne path and found himself at Notts County, or even like Stan Col... well now I'm getting a little too far ahead of myself.

If I ever break one of my legs, I'm gonna ask the LCFC physio staff to send some of that stuff they've been feeding young Weso over this way.

As for Lee Morris, when I think of all the players in the squad, I don't even consider him a part of it. It'd be a huge bonus f he were to return and if he were to do a good job, maybe even put a few shots in the net. But that's be like winning the lottery--great if it happens, but there's a better chance of me being struck by lighting while playing bridge with Napoleon Bonaparte in a submarine.

And re: Jason Wilcox, I don't get it. I'm either

A) unable to register the dry humor and irony of his "supporters" on Foxestalk,

B) lacking the sophisitcated football intellect necessary to understand Wilcox's genius

C) sick and way too tired--what the f..k am I doing here at 1:03 a.m. having taken cold medicine that makes me very drowsy? or

D) American.

All the things I heard after Wesolowski broke his leg were bad news... good for him that he's recovering so quickly (but match fitness is probably still far off). Worse things have happened--he could have gone in the Robbie Ullathorne path and found himself at Notts County, or even like Stan Col... well now I'm getting a little too far ahead of myself.

If I ever break one of my legs, I'm gonna ask the LCFC physio staff to send some of that stuff they've been feeding young Weso over this way.

As for Lee Morris, when I think of all the players in the squad, I don't even consider him a part of it. It'd be a huge bonus f he were to return and if he were to do a good job, maybe even put a few shots in the net. But that's be like winning the lottery--great if it happens, but there's a better chance of me being struck by lighting while playing bridge with Napoleon Bonaparte in a submarine.

B) lacking the sophisitcated football intellect necessary to understand Wilcox's genius

C) sick and way too tired--what the f..k am I doing here at 1:03 a.m. having taken cold medicine that makes me very drowsy? or

D) American.

With A & B being the same as C it should reduce your options to American or drugged up ;):)

With A & B being the same as D it should reduce your options to American or drugged up ;):)

edited to change C to D, hopefully it now makes sense :)

D) American.

A, B, D. :o

He's won the Premiership and has a left foot, y'know.

Archived