Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wesolowski, Jase & Morris

Trio On The Right Track

0,,10274%7E2708084,00.jpg

Craig Levein has confirmed that long-term injury absentees James Wesolowski, Jason Wilcox and Lee Morris are all moving in the right direction.

Wilcox (pictured) has been out of action since September with a knee injury, while Wesolowski (broken leg) and Morris (calf) have yet to feature this season.

But speaking from the club's Loughborough University training base, boss Levein revealed that the trio were all making good progress.

He said: "They were all back on the training pitch on Thursday morning, although not with the first team.

"James is doing very well. Dave Rennie (head physio) has spoken to his consultant and he is happy with the latest scans on his leg.

"We will push him on again now and we think he is only five or six weeks away from being involved in a full training session. I would then hope to see him back competing for a first team place at the turn of the year.

"Jason should train on Monday, which is good news.

"Lee is improving. It's been one injury problem after another for him. He has had a little calf problem, which is nothing too serious, and will be back in training in about 10 days or so".

Trio On The Right Track

0,,10274%7E2708084,00.jpg

Craig Levein has confirmed that long-term injury absentees James Wesolowski, Jason Wilcox and Lee Morris are all moving in the right direction.

Wilcox (pictured) has been out of action since September with a knee injury, while Wesolowski (broken leg) and Morris (calf) have yet to feature this season.

But speaking from the club's Loughborough University training base, boss Levein revealed that the trio were all making good progress.

He said: "They were all back on the training pitch on Thursday morning, although not with the first team.

"James is doing very well. Dave Rennie (head physio) has spoken to his consultant and he is happy with the latest scans on his leg.

"We will push him on again now and we think he is only five or six weeks away from being involved in a full training session. I would then hope to see him back competing for a first team place at the turn of the year.

"Jason should train on Monday, which is good news.

"Lee is improving. It's been one injury problem after another for him. He has had a little calf problem, which is nothing too serious, and will be back in training in about 10 days or so"

I think it's called being disabled ;)

I didn't even realise Wilcox was injured, has that ever been publicised before today? Very odd, i've missed the left wing maestro.

Good to hear young Weso is on the right road to recovery, 2006 could be a special year for the lad. Looking forward to it.

Is Lee Morris the work experience kid?

I didn't even realise Wilcox was injured, has that ever been publicised before today? Very odd, i've missed the left wing maestro.

Good to hear young Weso is on the right road to recovery, 2006 could be a special year for the lad. Looking forward to it.

Is Lee Morris the work experience kid?

lol, shhh rick

you never know he might do the business for us, god knows we need more options up front.

I know this is a big if, but IF Lee Morris could finally get fit even if it's only for a few months he could be a surprise asset for us this season until his contract runs out. It's wishful thinking I know, it's the same situation we had with Darren Eadie. Both of them were very talented before they signed for us and injury free but they are too far down the road to head back to their glory days.

He is quicker than shit off a shovel though and can shoot, some of his goals are very impressive when he was at Sheff United and Derby.

I know this is a big if, but IF Lee Morris could finally get fit even if it's only for a few months he could be a surprise asset for us this season until his contract runs out. It's wishful thinking I know, it's the same situation we had with Darren Eadie. Both of them were very talented before they signed for us and injury free but they are too far down the road to head back to their glory days.

He is quicker than shit off a shovel though and can shoot, some of his goals are very impressive when he was at Sheff United and Derby.

Yep the lad has a killer left boot on him. Of course the question is of fitness and he will probabley stroll out for the first team and come off five mins with a broken neck but you never know.

I thought Jase played well at the start of the season but hes never going to get in the team in front of Smith

Remember when we bought Morris on transfer deadline day? I remember looking at some Derby website and they were laughing at us then because he'd been so injury prone for them. You have to wonder how his medical went, maybe along the lines of "afternoon Lee, any pain anywhere?" "Uh, no, not really" "Splendid, splendid, you'll fit in nicely, sign here".

Someone, somewhere simply didn't do their job properly on that one

you never know he might all of a sudden be injury free :ph34r:

Never, its official called Anderton syndrome - its tough when footballers get it, it has been linked to after game parties and flash cars but thats inconclusive. Those affected and avoided by fellow professionals include:-

Dyer

Woodgate

Redknapp (retired due to the illness)

Morris

Eadie

Bellamy

Solskjer (spelling!)

Never, its official called Anderton syndrome - its tough when footballers get it, it has been linked to after game parties and flash cars but thats inconclusive. Those affected and avoided by fellow professionals include:-

Dyer

Woodgate

Redknapp (retired due to the illness)

Morris

Eadie

Bellamy

Solskjaer

Matt Piper, David Dunn, Sol Campbell (slightly) to add a few more :P

I reckon getting Weso back in the new year will allow Levein to move Williams on. Most frustrating player in the squad by a mile. All the ability + no desire and guts = no use to us. Should provide us with some cash to go with the money from the Carling Cup run (albeit a small one at present) and Wigan's likely Premiership survival to get a new (proven) striker in during the transfer window. The future's looking blue!

Poor lad, if you think its frustrating for us for him to be always injured, imagine how it is for him. Ive seen him play once for us (I think it was Rotherham last season) and I thought he looked pretty good, then he goes and get injured again. As for Weso, he was brilliant in the first part of the Celtic game and we had a pretty good view of the injury. Cant wait to see him in the first team again, if all goes according to plan we will be a different side in January :thumbup:

As for Jase - words cannot describe :cool::D

I'm looking forward to the return of James more so then Morris and Wilcox. Probably because I feel that Morris will never be fit and Jason is just a bit rubbish.

How dare you!

Heres the forgotten man incase you hath erm forgotten

0,,10274~2712836,00.jpg

Archived