Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thefox81

To every Leicester fan in that stadium

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Glad it came across well on the tele. My throat is in alot of pain today. 

Wouldn't change it for the world lol

Same, I feel like I've swallowed a pack of razor blades 

Doesn't help that I've not really had a proper drink this year and yesterday it seemed like a good idea to get a 4 pack from sainsbury an hour and half before kick off and neck the lot, before heading inside for another cheeky bud lol

Completely worth it

• Haha 1

Just got back home. What a day!

I felt oddly optimistic yesterday morning and lots of fans I spoke to said the same. Seemed like it was just going to be "our day"

Even the Chelsea fans I spoke to (before and after) didn't seem to begrudge us it.

Glad the atmosphere came across well - I don't think I've ever celebrated a goal as much as that one before!

Lots of tears at the end, I was sat with an older chap (probably 60's), and a younger lad (late teens maybe), and then me in the middle (mid forties). None of us knew each other but each one of us had our "moment" of emotions at the end.

• Like 1

I feel like I've eaten a jar of razor blades. 

What a day. The emotion and passion in our end way unreal. 

Rare that I'm proud of our fans for their backing but people were losing their voice after 15 minutes and still banging it out. 

Amazing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My throat is still hurting now.

An absolute pleasure to have been there and singing my heart out for all those who couldn't be there.

I don't think I have ever celebrated as hard as when the worldie flew by Kepa. I actually thought I was going to have a heart attack.

It still doesn't feel real does it?! :scarf: