Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thefox81

To every Leicester fan in that stadium

On the bus back on the M1 - for every City fan all over the County, Country or Globe - be loud be proud we did it !!!

Unbelievable atmosphere and every fan in the ground stood and sung what felt like all game ......

• Like 2

I always felt our fans can be a complete let down at times...all the more annoying as occasionally, often randomly, we can be good..

However, today was absolutely exceptional..We looked and sounded absolutely brilliant..Well.done to every single one of the 6250..absolutely magnificent. I really.mean that.  Stunningly good.

• Like 1

Never thought we’d as a fan base be able to boo players off the ball but you did. English teams get such a good ride playing on home soil. Would love to see us do it more. 

12th man today 👏🏼 

20 odd years of following City, this was the greatest today when Youri smashed it in the top corner. 

That moment of euphoria was indescribable. Complete bedlam!

I was nearly in tears knowing he may have just won Leicester the FA Cup.

Everyone of us in the ground or not should be proud to support Leicester City today. We've completed the set :scarf:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, martyn said:

I wondered how good that looked from behind the goal. We were side on so the only indication it was close was Kepa scrambling whilst you guys already knew it was in. Amazing hit.

Was pretty much in line with this as it left Youri's boot behind the top corner of the goal. As soon as he hit it you knew. Was like slow motion.

• Like 1