Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kuredufox

Caglar Soyuncu

31 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I hope so. But we’ve sold one player to fund our expenditure these past six or so years. It makes me wonder who it will be.

I think there's a chance that there won't be any important players leaving this season. There's the possibly very lucrative new sponsor deal, and we also managed to shift almost all of the bomb squad last season.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think there's a chance that there won't be any important players leaving this season. There's the possibly very lucrative new sponsor deal, and we also managed to shift almost all of the bomb squad last season.

Yeah. I was just thinking the same. Wes, Fuchs and (maybe) Marty James wage bill should be a sizable reduction. Then perhaps we could fund the expenditure by selling Hamza and another. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Yeah. I was just thinking the same. Wes, Fuchs and (maybe) Marty James wage bill should be a sizable reduction. Then perhaps we could fund the expenditure by selling Hamza and another. 

Agreed. We've got some fringe players who might be worth a few quid, as well. If we can shift Hamza, Ghezzal and Praet, we might raise a fair amount.

6 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I hope so. But we’ve sold one player to fund our expenditure these past six or so years. It makes me wonder who it will be.

I would take all of the transfer links for our key players with a pinch of salt. They are mainly created by ex footballers, pundits etc. who have contracts with the media to supply copy for any transfer speculation whether it’s fact or fiction. Most of it is the latter