Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kuredufox

Caglar Soyuncu

Barcelona are reportedly interested in Leicester City’s Turkish defender Caglar Soyuncu, as they eye defensive reinforcements in the summer transfer window.

According to a report from Spanish publication Mundo Deportivo, La Liga heavyweights Barcelona are interested in Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu ahead of the upcoming summer transfer window.

Would you lose him?

Edited by davieG
Edited title so can be found with search.
  • Haha 1

Everyone's for sale for the right price. We have a financial model and I trust the club to replace him with someone of equal or higher quality.

Could debt-ridden Barcelona afford a top-rated Premier League centre-back? I doubt it. 

10 minutes ago, Kuredufox said:

Barcelona are reportedly interested in Leicester City’s Turkish defender Caglar Soyuncu, as they eye defensive reinforcements in the summer transfer window.

According to a report from Spanish publication Mundo Deportivo, La Liga heavyweights Barcelona are interested in Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu ahead of the upcoming summer transfer window.

Would you lose him?

We must be asking about Trincão again. :P 

Just now, Spudulike said:

I think there are only 6 clubs in world football that are able to afford our star players. Barcelona are not one of them. 

Every year posters on this forum mistakenly act like Barcelona’s debt ever stops them from bringing in expensive or overpriced players. 

17 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but if we could sell him for more than we could buy Tarkowski for then I'd be OK with it.

Agree. 

• Like 1

Like another poster has said i think if he went i wouldn't be too upset as he is replaceable. 

Out of Evans, Fofana and Soyuncu i see the latter as the weakest link

20 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but if we could sell him for more than we could buy Tarkowski for then I'd be OK with it.

I think he's replaceable, especially if we go back to 4 at the back.

If we could get 50m-60m, bring in a CB and RW it would be good business.  

2 years left on his deal so really we need to decide now as to whether we cash in or give him a new deal

Barcelona don’t have any money so any deal will probably include a player as well (Trincao) - even the rumours around Laporte from Man City going to Barcelona included Sergi Roberto going the other way

If he goes now then we would need to sign 2 centre backs this summer - ideally one would be Tarkowski and then another youngster (Collins?)

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Couldn’t disagree more

Cags is younger…. Is improving and already a standout centre half in the league…. His development ceiling is potentially very high

Would it be a different take if we got Loic Bade and Tarkowski for the price, or maybe slightly less than for the price of Cags?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would it be a different take if we got Loic Bade and Tarkowski for the price, or maybe slightly less than for the price of Cags?

Everything is negotiable…. The  post I quoted stated “if it’s above what it’d cost for Tarkowski”