Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Smith Loan Return?

Has anyone else noticed that Gael Clichy (Arsenals LB and LMF player) was injured for Fance U21's at the weekend leaving Arsenal short of Left sided players with Cole being out aswell.

Lets hope Arsene Wenger doesnt recall Smith!! Opinions?

They have Hoyte on loan at Sunderland for the season but he is a RB

Clichy has also been playing LMF so he might want Smith back for Cover, PLEASE NO!!

Hope Wenger doesnt visit Foxestalk and say "Oh yeah forgot about him Merci Shipman Out!"

HOPE WE EXTEND SMITHS LOAN TO END OF THE SEASON TO BUT THE INJURIES AT ARSENAL MIGHT ALSO EFFECT THIS

Arsenal haven't got a re-call option and as Smith is a winger i'd doubt Wenger would throw him in at left back.

Thats normally an Alex Ferguson tactic isn't it, not Wenger. Why he attempted to play Richardson as LB I'll never know.

Thats normally an Alex Ferguson tactic isn't it, not Wenger. Why he attempted to play Richardson as LB I'll never know.

They dont need a re-call option, the club who a player is registered for can call the player back with 48 hours notice as a standard in loan deals, unless we are playing 100% of his wages and then the recall is one month.

On a note though i dont think they will recall him - they would prefer to play one of the 16 year old left backs at the club!!!

They dont need a re-call option, the club who a player is registered for can call the player back with 48 hours notice as a standard in loan deals, unless we are playing 100% of his wages and then the recall is one month.

On a note though i dont think they will recall him - they would prefer to play one of the 16 year old left backs at the club!!!

i would think we are paying all his wages, he wont be on much

I didnt think they would play him at LB Clichy has played in left mid so his cover has gone for that position aswell as LB - you missed the point!

It wont happen anyway

he has pires, reyes, van persie and ljungberg to play left wing!

and iff you never thought it would happen why start ther bloody thread in the1st place

i would think we are paying all his wages, he wont be on much

he has pires, reyes, van persie and ljungberg to play left wing!

and iff you never thought it would happen why start ther bloody thread in the1st place

Because i wanted to see what the "Shirt wearing, none standing, no singing, program reading" fans thought of it

Clichy is out for 4 months so we will see

Hoyte will be called back today according to newspaper reports. Smith won't be called back he's a winger for god sake! Clichy was playing at left back, not left wing. If he was playing at left wing then who was playing at left back? And if he was playing at left wing then they must still have the player who was playing at left back and with Ljungberg, Reyes, Van Persie and Pires all experienced at playing on the left wing, Smudger will not be required back at the Arse.

Thankyou.

Archived