Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

On 03/05/2022 at 12:16, Tommy Fresh said:

Anyone ever had a career with Bilbao? Or anyone with similar restrictions like Guadalajara or Altınordu?

Altinordu is on my to do list. I've always quite liked the idea of Turkey because it seems to be full of money, albeit with no clue how to spend it.

55 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Altinordu is on my to do list. I've always quite liked the idea of Turkey because it seems to be full of money, albeit with no clue how to spend it.

Altinordu would be good in that instance as it limits how you spend it at least. I did a long term one with Samsunspor back on 20 I think it was, good country for regens and easy to pick them up for cheap, who end up being worth decent amounts.

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Altinordu would be good in that instance as it limits how you spend it at least. I did a long term one with Samsunspor back on 20 I think it was, good country for regens and easy to pick them up for cheap, who end up being worth decent amounts.

I did Kasimpasa last season and had them so nicely set up in my third season, or so I thought - they introduced these new rules in Turkey that I'd totally missed that rendered my squad build virtually useless and I sacked it off.

I don't think my laptop runs quickly enough to do a proper youth only challenge but something like Altinordu would be along those lines, albeit less extreme.

I raided Altinordu when I was Kasimpasa. Bought that Burak Ince and some other striker, Enis Destan or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I did Kasimpasa last season and had them so nicely set up in my third season, or so I thought - they introduced these new rules in Turkey that I'd totally missed that rendered my squad build virtually useless and I sacked it off.

I don't think my laptop runs quickly enough to do a proper youth only challenge but something like Altinordu would be along those lines, albeit less extreme.

I raided Altinordu when I was Kasimpasa. Bought that Burak Ince and some other striker, Enis Destan or something like that.

Ah those two were class, think they have both moved on now. Tagir a few years back before he moved on as well was very good. 

Nothing better than missing league rules, I'm doing Peru again after messing up there prior to the Winter update.

On 10/05/2022 at 14:01, Tommy Fresh said:

Ah those two were class, think they have both moved on now. Tagir a few years back before he moved on as well was very good. 

Nothing better than missing league rules, I'm doing Peru again after messing up there prior to the Winter update.

Had no idea Tagir was from them as well. That's some production line.

I'm still in this pentagon but must admit I'm a little annoyed that I'm still in Asia at 2031. I've had 3 CL campaigns at Gangwon and gone out a round later every round, every single time at home to a side I've finished above in the league. If we don't win it this year I think I'm gonna leave them and go back to Asia cause I fancy moving about.

We're really terrible in these big CL games. It was on a plate for us last season.

55 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Had no idea Tagir was from them as well. That's some production line.

I'm still in this pentagon but must admit I'm a little annoyed that I'm still in Asia at 2031. I've had 3 CL campaigns at Gangwon and gone out a round later every round, every single time at home to a side I've finished above in the league. If we don't win it this year I think I'm gonna leave them and go back to Asia cause I fancy moving about.

We're really terrible in these big CL games. It was on a plate for us last season.

Soyuncu and Under were both there at some point as well weren't they. 

Ever done anything long term in South America? 

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Soyuncu and Under were both there at some point as well weren't they. 

Ever done anything long term in South America? 

They were, it's where the friendship started supposedly.

I haven't. This is the first proper venture outside of Europe. It's why I want to get out of Asia - the objective is just to manage around the world. I've enjoyed Asia and I'd possibly do it again but it's been 10 years now. I need to move on. It's the risk of this save though - one error and you're bogged in for another year. It does add a particular pressure to those continental games though.

I've got Macarthur FC at home in the round of 16 which I expect to win.

The last 16 is...

image.thumb.png.dc0b06713b6a5f89ddca431ce3b7882c.png

They split it west asia and east asia so we'll only get somebody from the Melbourne/Buriram, Jeonbuk/Sydney or Persija/Pathum ties in the quarters and semis. The latter would be hilarious. How Persija have gone this far is beyond me. It's mad seeing a Thai side do it but two Thai AND an Indonesian is mad.

The only sides I worry about on that half is Melbourne Victory and Jeonbuk. Jeonbuk are a little better than us albeit I do often beat them in a league game (I somehow won 0-6 there this season), Melbourne I think we'd take at home but lose away to.

Hard to say though. We're on a long unbeaten run and we're hardly conceding any goals. I had a huge problem last season with the amount of stupid goals conceded and found my goalkeepers' performance in general was just shite.

19 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

They were, it's where the friendship started supposedly.

I haven't. This is the first proper venture outside of Europe. It's why I want to get out of Asia - the objective is just to manage around the world. I've enjoyed Asia and I'd possibly do it again but it's been 10 years now. I need to move on. It's the risk of this save though - one error and you're bogged in for another year. It does add a particular pressure to those continental games though.

I've got Macarthur FC at home in the round of 16 which I expect to win.

The last 16 is...

image.thumb.png.dc0b06713b6a5f89ddca431ce3b7882c.png

They split it west asia and east asia so we'll only get somebody from the Melbourne/Buriram, Jeonbuk/Sydney or Persija/Pathum ties in the quarters and semis. The latter would be hilarious. How Persija have gone this far is beyond me. It's mad seeing a Thai side do it but two Thai AND an Indonesian is mad.

The only sides I worry about on that half is Melbourne Victory and Jeonbuk. Jeonbuk are a little better than us albeit I do often beat them in a league game (I somehow won 0-6 there this season), Melbourne I think we'd take at home but lose away to.

Hard to say though. We're on a long unbeaten run and we're hardly conceding any goals. I had a huge problem last season with the amount of stupid goals conceded and found my goalkeepers' performance in general was just shite.

Definitely give South America a go at some point, I'd say avoid Brazil and Colombia though, if you end up successful you'll end up playing no end of games. Chile is probably the most European in terms of format.

3 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Definitely give South America a go at some point, I'd say avoid Brazil and Colombia though, if you end up successful you'll end up playing no end of games. Chile is probably the most European in terms of format.

Yeah I think I'll be avoiding Brazil due to the state championships. I fixed their team names but the update's ruined them all again and I can't fix it until I start a new save. I think I'll likely end up in Argentina.

Reckon my run will be South Korea - South Africa - Mexico - Argentina - Somewhere in Europe

Kind of fancy doing Europe with someone a bit less obvious. Maybe a Benfica.

I'm tempted to download Zealand's USA tiers database. Sounds a really good idea in theory.

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah I think I'll be avoiding Brazil due to the state championships. I fixed their team names but the update's ruined them all again and I can't fix it until I start a new save. I think I'll likely end up in Argentina.

Reckon my run will be South Korea - South Africa - Mexico - Argentina - Somewhere in Europe

Kind of fancy doing Europe with someone a bit less obvious. Maybe a Benfica.

I'm tempted to download Zealand's USA tiers database. Sounds a really good idea in theory.

I did Argentina a few years ago as Velez and it was probably my favourite FM save ever. Mexico will be decent with how far ahead you are, so promotion and relegation should be active again.

Portugal is class, lack of rules around foreign players, good regens and lots of different options teams wise throughout all the divisions.

Half way stage with Schaan. 

Conf League Group Stages - somehow drew with Galatasaray twice. One game to play against Lausanne. It’s made the club around £3 million - I’ve used this money to get professional status and get the academy improved. The latter is huge because in the top tiers there are some squad restrictions based on your academy products and will also help the pool of Liechenstein players. 

Swiss Second Tier -  that there’s a glitch in the database meaning my European weeks, the game stay on Saturdays has hurt me. The starting eleven is good enough but we just about staying up as it stands - 2 point lead off bottom. I’ve began to reshape the squad now ready for January. Its purposely been ‘big’ for European football but there’s a lot of filler what needs cleaning. All on for another Cup final vs Vaduz as well. 

Liechtenstein - bottom of Nations League B. Serbia and Sweden too strong. Beat Northern Ireland away but lost to them away. 

On 12/05/2022 at 07:21, Tommy Fresh said:

I did Argentina a few years ago as Velez and it was probably my favourite FM save ever. Mexico will be decent with how far ahead you are, so promotion and relegation should be active again.

Portugal is class, lack of rules around foreign players, good regens and lots of different options teams wise throughout all the divisions.

Yeah everything points to Argentina for me. I'm getting quite hopeful I might break out of Asia this season as we're beating everybody and concede on average a goal every other game.

Portugal isn't a banker by any stretch but just kind of fancy doing it with someone a bit less fancied. I did a save on 21 with a lower league Portuguese side and took them to Europe.

51 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah everything points to Argentina for me. I'm getting quite hopeful I might break out of Asia this season as we're beating everybody and concede on average a goal every other game.

Portugal isn't a banker by any stretch but just kind of fancy doing it with someone a bit less fancied. I did a save on 21 with a lower league Portuguese side and took them to Europe.

Yeah I like Portugal but it doesn't take much to become the biggest side and then it becomes far too easy.

Having said not to do Colombia I'm now being drawn to binning off my Peru save and starting there, which I'll no doubt regret in a weeks time.

Bit of a rocky season in the transfer market. I feel a bit Leicester-y with how I deal in transfers in the way that I usually sign players who I spotted a few years before. Sold my star striker from my entire time here to Hoffenheim for 29m, then a few weeks before the summer window shuts I sell my Dutch CAM who'd been here just a year for 60m, tidy 30m profit. I planned on replacing my striker with some bloke from Midtjylland called Mads Sepp, who looked absolute quality but I had my doubts about him considering he was already mid-20's and still playing in Denmark. He wasn't keen on a move here and also didn't want to talk to me until after the WC. We were already in July so I moved on from him, had a bid accepted and offered a contract to a keen Argentinian who decided to accept a new contract at his club instead. Blessing in disguise... went back for Mads Sepp who agreed a move here for 12m. Wanted a young Serbian to replace my CAM but he'd only just signed a new contract at Partizan so with no obvious choice, I took a punt on a young Ukrainian lad who had come through the ranks at Real Madrid on a 6month loan.

In January a young (at the time) striker I brought with me from Slovan Bratislava left to join Inter Milan for 60m. He was very good but mostly played back up to my ST/AML in my time here. He displaced my main CAM just before Christmas hence the attention from abroad. Over the course of the season I'd made 157m in player sales, totalling 420m in my six and a half years here lol Replaced him with a LW from Copenhagen for 14m. The Madrid CAM impressed so I took a punt on him permanently for 20m, Also after about four years of handbags with Chelsea, we finally agreed on a fee/wages for a Ukrainian CAM they'd held hostage in their reserves. 45m went towards him which made me feel a bit sick. But I had 185m in the bank at this stage and thought **** it.

As far as the season went, we were right back on it this year. Shakhtar drew their first two (tricky) games of the season, then I fluked a 2-1 "away" win against them in game 4 which gave me a huge 7pt cushion. Came through a difficult September playing Zorya, Vorskla, Dnipro and Metalist unscathed which basically set me up for the rest of the season. Incredible figures at the end of it, 84pts from a possible 90, unbeaten for the 2nd time in my spell here. Seven goals conceded in the entire season, included just 2 in the last 19 games, and a new division record of 10 games without conceding reached in the final game. 114 goals scored so the challenge of a +100 GD is achieved. Mads Sepp bagged 40 in 24 league games, 48 overall which is one short of my previous striker Pavel Hynek but in 3 less games. Also got POTM in the first 3 months of the season lol Obviously didn't qualify to play in the Super Cup but did win the Ukrainian Cup, beating Shakhtar in the semis and Vorskla in the final. Drew both games against Vorskla in the league, the home game holding on with 9 men for the last 25mins. Unbeaten run now stretches to 40 games, 9 short of my best a few years ago but 37 shy of Shakhtar's best from 2033 lol

I seem to have stalled though on progress in the Champions League. Had another dream group of Galatasaray, Liverpool and Monchengladbach. Finished 2nd this time but was against knocked out at the first hurdle by Milan, cursing not being able to take advantage of the home leg but lost 4-3 in Italy. My best CB is 37 in a few months so will try and invest in a top notch replacement as i've now made a forienger space by recruiting some Ukrainian CAM's. Wouldn't half mind getting knocked out in the Group Stages and having a crack at the Europa tbh lol Shoutout to promoted side Poltava who will return to the 2nd tier next season after picking up a whopping 1pt across the season

21/22 - Obolon Kyiv - First League - 4th (play off winners)
22/23 - Obolon Kyiv (July-January) - Premier League / PFC Lviv (January >) - Premier League - 15th (relegation)
23/24 - PFC Lviv - First League - 1st
24/25 - PFC Lviv (July-December) - Premier League / Zorya Luhansk (December >) - Premier League - 6th
25/26 - Zorya Luhansk - Premier League - 5th (Euro Conference League qualification)
26/27 - Zorya Luhansk - Premier League - 6th

27/28 - Zorya Luhansk - Premier League - 7th

28/29 - Slovan Bratislava (November >) - First Division - 3rd (Slovakian Cup winners)

29-30 - Slovan Bratislava - First Divison - 1st Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners, Slovakian Cup Winners)

30/31 - Slovan Bratislava - First Division - 1st (Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners, Slovakian Cup Winners)

31/32 - Slovan Bratislava - First Division - 1st (Slovakian Cup winners)

32/33 - Slovan Bratislava (July-November) - First Division - N/A (Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners)

32/33 - Dynamo Kyiv (November >) - Premier League - 3rd

33/34 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 2nd (Ukrainian Cup winners)

34/35 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup Winners, Ukrainian Cup winners)

35/36 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup winners)

36/37 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup winners, Ukrainian Cup winners)

37/38 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 2nd

38/39 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Cup winners)

• Like 1

We have the Asian Champions League!!!!

Had this run...

Group of Buriram United (Thailand), Guizhou (China) and Binh Duong (Vietnam) which we topped. Genuinely one of the easiest groups I've ever seen.

Round of 16 we had Macarthur of Australia at home. We went 2 down early on, drew 2-2 then beat them 3-2 in extra time. A mad game.

Quarter finals we had Buriram United again. We largely dominated it and won 2-3.

Semi finals, this is the real funny one, we had Persija of Indonesia. The most bonkers draw ever. For some context, Indonesia is ranked as the 20th strongest league in Asia and they had a team in the semi finals. It's equivalent to Lech Poznan making the Champions League semis. We beat them 3-0 and we were in the final.

Final was against Al-Hilal. They were absolutely awful. We beat them 5-0. Genuinely up there with the easiest game I've had at Gangwon. I genuinely think Persija might've beaten them.

Done with Asia now. In 2032, unemployed and it's Africa next for me. I want one of Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates, Sundowns or SuperSport United. Basically the first one of those to become free. I've got a reputation big enough now to take any of these jobs so I'm pretty confident I'd get it.

• Like 2

My game is broke.. The 2nd weekend of the season is the Super Cup with no other league games played during it. Most seasons I've been here they go and rearrange all games due to be played that weekend for the 2nd Thursday during the first international break, so two days before domestic action normally resumes. Sometimes you can get lucky that they move your Saturday game to the Sunday for TV but other than that, I've always been fortunate to play trash where I can comfortably play 2 different XI's. This season is it literally my worst nightmare, Metalist away then Shakhtar at home lol Shakhtar can't be moved to Sunday as I play in the CL on Tuesday. I came through it unbeaten but also winless, should probably have lost both games though. Bloody joke. 

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We have the Asian Champions League!!!!

Had this run...

Group of Buriram United (Thailand), Guizhou (China) and Binh Duong (Vietnam) which we topped. Genuinely one of the easiest groups I've ever seen.

Round of 16 we had Macarthur of Australia at home. We went 2 down early on, drew 2-2 then beat them 3-2 in extra time. A mad game.

Quarter finals we had Buriram United again. We largely dominated it and won 2-3.

Semi finals, this is the real funny one, we had Persija of Indonesia. The most bonkers draw ever. For some context, Indonesia is ranked as the 20th strongest league in Asia and they had a team in the semi finals. It's equivalent to Lech Poznan making the Champions League semis. We beat them 3-0 and we were in the final.

Final was against Al-Hilal. They were absolutely awful. We beat them 5-0. Genuinely up there with the easiest game I've had at Gangwon. I genuinely think Persija might've beaten them.

Done with Asia now. In 2032, unemployed and it's Africa next for me. I want one of Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates, Sundowns or SuperSport United. Basically the first one of those to become free. I've got a reputation big enough now to take any of these jobs so I'm pretty confident I'd get it.

Try for the Cape Town Spurs job, the new Ajax Cape Town club after Ajax decided not to bother with it anymore. 

Persija have a decent budget to start with though, unsure how that develops throughout the game though.

How do I stop the opposition GK kicking the ball long over my last defender who just stands and watches it float over his head? 

And also is CAM a bit of a shit position on this game? Attacking mid and advanced playmaker. Every club I've been at so far my CAM doesn't score goals. Bags a fair few assists though 

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Try for the Cape Town Spurs job, the new Ajax Cape Town club after Ajax decided not to bother with it anymore. 

Persija have a decent budget to start with though, unsure how that develops throughout the game though.

Cape Town Spurs are top of the league so that was never becoming free any time soon. I've bagged Kaizer Chiefs. They were 5th with 10 games left when I got it and 10 points off the top (though the top three were all level on points), I've won my opening two and we actually have a quite kind run in, I have a genuine shot at the title although I'm not sure they have the depth to see it through playing the same system I used at Gangwon (4-3-1-2).

Persija had only won the title twice in ten years on my save so they've hardly become dominant. They did have a couple of 'OK' players that'd have probably made my bench at Gangwon but it was still mad for them to go that far. The CL last four on the East Asian side was us, Jeonbuk, Buriram and Persija and I'd basically accepted I was going to run into Jeonbuk, which is a shame because I've gone out to a Korean side every single season (I've actually never lost to a non-Korean side with Gangwon, weirdly, in what must be about 20 games). Definitely thought it was my year when I saw Persija had somehow turned Jeonbuk over at home.

Al-Hilal were unbelievably bad. I had an xG of better than 5. I did put everything into that game, hit them with everything in our armoury but they were abject. I know the greyed out teams are a bit underpowered but they did have some good players in that side. It should never have been that easy.

Kaizer Chiefs have a weird squad. Loads of attacking midfielders and their squad isn't built terribly for 4-3-1-2, albeit it's lacking depth in a couple of positions so I can see that eventually costing us. The beauty of it however is in SA you're allowed 5 foreign players in your squad and they currently don't have a single one. I've not looked up the rules for the CAF Champions League but if we can get five foreign players we are laughing big time. That's essentially free reign. I'm gonna try and buy that young Buriram defender which would be a funny crossover, wonder how many Thai players have played in South Africa. We've got a £5mil transfer budget and about £36k a week free in wages, which considering we can only offer £6k to a player (which will likely be the biggest obstacle), we're in a very good position already.

I reckon I can bag the CL here within three years but I couldn't tell you for sure how strong the others are. Only twice have a South African side won it and neither were Chiefs.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

Gone on a right run with Schaan after the winter break - 6 won including the derby with Vaduz and top of the table Lausanne. The gap is going to be too large to get a playoff spot but anywhere in region of 3rd to 5th is another £500k in the bank. Big difference has been the ability to get players fully fit, two new defenders in and a striker back fit from a broken foot.

If I can add some flair in wide areas, next season should be good subject to who comes down but another Conference League qualification could complicate that. 

Having the goalkeeper issue all over again, we've had a late surge for the title stumped by a home loss to TS Galaxy. Have to give them credit, their manager gobbed off about me being overrated before the game and he's gone and beat us away lol but we totally dominated the game, classic case of being FM'd, we trounced them for large parts but the keepers were the difference.

To be fair though mine is rubbish. It's not like at Gangwon where I had the best keeper in the league who was still totally inept. Looks to me like Chiefs sold their keeper to Porto and didn't even bother trying to replace him. The AI is ****ing dumb. The new Gangwon manager is totally decimating what I've built up as well. They've finished 3rd in their CL group, doing OK in the league but I bet they don't get close to winning it.

On 14/05/2022 at 17:16, Stinky said:

Bit of a rocky season in the transfer market. I feel a bit Leicester-y with how I deal in transfers in the way that I usually sign players who I spotted a few years before. Sold my star striker from my entire time here to Hoffenheim for 29m, then a few weeks before the summer window shuts I sell my Dutch CAM who'd been here just a year for 60m, tidy 30m profit. I planned on replacing my striker with some bloke from Midtjylland called Mads Sepp, who looked absolute quality but I had my doubts about him considering he was already mid-20's and still playing in Denmark. He wasn't keen on a move here and also didn't want to talk to me until after the WC. We were already in July so I moved on from him, had a bid accepted and offered a contract to a keen Argentinian who decided to accept a new contract at his club instead. Blessing in disguise... went back for Mads Sepp who agreed a move here for 12m. Wanted a young Serbian to replace my CAM but he'd only just signed a new contract at Partizan so with no obvious choice, I took a punt on a young Ukrainian lad who had come through the ranks at Real Madrid on a 6month loan.

In January a young (at the time) striker I brought with me from Slovan Bratislava left to join Inter Milan for 60m. He was very good but mostly played back up to my ST/AML in my time here. He displaced my main CAM just before Christmas hence the attention from abroad. Over the course of the season I'd made 157m in player sales, totalling 420m in my six and a half years here lol Replaced him with a LW from Copenhagen for 14m. The Madrid CAM impressed so I took a punt on him permanently for 20m, Also after about four years of handbags with Chelsea, we finally agreed on a fee/wages for a Ukrainian CAM they'd held hostage in their reserves. 45m went towards him which made me feel a bit sick. But I had 185m in the bank at this stage and thought **** it.

As far as the season went, we were right back on it this year. Shakhtar drew their first two (tricky) games of the season, then I fluked a 2-1 "away" win against them in game 4 which gave me a huge 7pt cushion. Came through a difficult September playing Zorya, Vorskla, Dnipro and Metalist unscathed which basically set me up for the rest of the season. Incredible figures at the end of it, 84pts from a possible 90, unbeaten for the 2nd time in my spell here. Seven goals conceded in the entire season, included just 2 in the last 19 games, and a new division record of 10 games without conceding reached in the final game. 114 goals scored so the challenge of a +100 GD is achieved. Mads Sepp bagged 40 in 24 league games, 48 overall which is one short of my previous striker Pavel Hynek but in 3 less games. Also got POTM in the first 3 months of the season lol Obviously didn't qualify to play in the Super Cup but did win the Ukrainian Cup, beating Shakhtar in the semis and Vorskla in the final. Drew both games against Vorskla in the league, the home game holding on with 9 men for the last 25mins. Unbeaten run now stretches to 40 games, 9 short of my best a few years ago but 37 shy of Shakhtar's best from 2033 lol

I seem to have stalled though on progress in the Champions League. Had another dream group of Galatasaray, Liverpool and Monchengladbach. Finished 2nd this time but was against knocked out at the first hurdle by Milan, cursing not being able to take advantage of the home leg but lost 4-3 in Italy. My best CB is 37 in a few months so will try and invest in a top notch replacement as i've now made a forienger space by recruiting some Ukrainian CAM's. Wouldn't half mind getting knocked out in the Group Stages and having a crack at the Europa tbh lol Shoutout to promoted side Poltava who will return to the 2nd tier next season after picking up a whopping 1pt across the season

22/23 - Obolon Kyiv (July-January) - Premier League / PFC Lviv (January >) - Premier League - 15th (relegation)
24/25 - PFC Lviv (July-December) - Premier League / Zorya Luhansk (December >) - Premier League - 6th
25/26 - Zorya Luhansk - Premier League - 5th (Euro Conference League qualification)

28/29 - Slovan Bratislava (November >) - First Division - 3rd (Slovakian Cup winners)

29-30 - Slovan Bratislava - First Divison - 1st Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners, Slovakian Cup Winners)

30/31 - Slovan Bratislava - First Division - 1st (Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners, Slovakian Cup Winners)

32/33 - Slovan Bratislava (July-November) - First Division - N/A (Czechoslovakian Super Cup winners)

34/35 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup Winners, Ukrainian Cup winners)

36/37 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup winners, Ukrainian Cup winners)

More of the same in my 7th full season here. Salzburg took a few of my squad players for a combined 20m, whereas I had 3 players come in for just shy of 30m. Went into the new season happy with what I had and then came the vultures. Jaja left for Chelsea for 56m, and RW Martin Rada for Barcelona for 65m. Signed their replacements for a combined 16m. 61m spent across the season and 163m came in.. bank balance now up to 254m.

Another comfortable CL group saw me finish 2nd on 13pts, 9 ahead of 3rd placed Villarreal. Kicked off the league season with 5 straight wins, then came the 2 games in 3 days that I mentioned in another post against Metalist and Shakhtar. Drew both with a fairly late equaliser against Shakhtar included. Remarkably for my standards these two games were the only times I dropped points across the entire season. Ourselves and Shakhtar reached the 21st game level on points, identical records, a GD seperated by just 1, and both unbeaten along with Metalist who were well adrift of us with a high number of draws. March ended up being a critical month. We lost "away" at Shakhtar in extra time, fairly deservedly. Was able to use this as a test to how to approach the league game coming up. We drew 1-1 across 2 games against Milan (3rd time we've played them at this stage) and lost on penalties. We then inflicted a first defeat for Metalist, then repeated the feat with a 2-1 win "at" Shakhtar with two goals in the first half with a more cautious approach adopted.

3pts ahead, from there it was plain sailing and won the remainder of matches. Another unbeaten season, record number of wins, points. Now unbeaten in 70, 7 short of Shakhtar's record and one more season away from hitting triple figures. Also on a 23 match winning streak. Feeder and old club Obolon won the 2nd tier meaning they'll play at the top level for the first time in 10 years. Got a really talented 16yo winger who I decided i'd try and blood into the side. Got a few more youngsters who for some reason hate the idea of going out on loan to be regular starters at mid-table PL sides, so their development is stalling as a result. Got 102m to spend on players and don't really have anywhere to spend it, so will try and strengthen at LB. With all this money i've been begging the board to build a new stadium but they keep refusing as we struggle to fill half our current stadium, which is why I want to do similar to what Juventus did but FM doesn't work that way I guess lol

39/40 - Dynamo Kyiv - Premier League - 1st (Ukrainian Super Cup winners)

On 16/05/2022 at 14:25, Cardiff_Fox said:

Gone on a right run with Schaan after the winter break - 6 won including the derby with Vaduz and top of the table Lausanne. The gap is going to be too large to get a playoff spot but anywhere in region of 3rd to 5th is another £500k in the bank. Big difference has been the ability to get players fully fit, two new defenders in and a striker back fit from a broken foot.

If I can add some flair in wide areas, next season should be good subject to who comes down but another Conference League qualification could complicate that. 

Completely cashed this season - be disappointed if I don't get at least 2nd. First signing I've made with real potential to make me a lot of money, a right winger signed from Zurich. Got a left winger from Arsenal on loan.