Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

DERBY 0 WOLVES 3

Did anyone else see Derby collapse at home to Wolves tonight?

The first half was fairly even, but once Wolves took the lead they very rarely looked losing it.

The sheep are now in a relegation battle, with just ONE win in their last fifteen games, and their fans turning on their manager.

It's some comfort to know all our would-be local rivals remain in a worse state than we are! :D

Heh, I was watching an interview the other day where Huddlestone was asked what it would be like to score his first ever league goal against Derby :P

Phil Brown is in some hot water it would seem, sheep fans I've spoken to before tonight seemed to want him out.

This is rather amusing BUT at the same time the result pissed me off, we should have beaten them when we played them, they really arent that good.

And, presumably, that's only Wolves you're talking about. If you remember - over the two games we were only trying to win for one half and that was the second half against Derby. Consequently, even though the officials contributed against Derby, we really got what we deserved. Two more draws...and one goal for us in 180 minutes.

But surly all the things that have been said in this thread, Similar things can be said about our team! :huh::o:ph34r:

It makes me laugh, I know its out local rivals, we hate them, lets have a laugh at them and I have nothing against that, I'm all for it but on the radio and on forums e.t.c, We are all starting threads about lets laugh at Derby, Cov, Forest, Yes lets laugh, but will we laugh at our own team, take the micky out of our team because we are are only in a slightly better situation.

The only team we can afford to laugh at is Forest, Because they are in a lower division and still not cutting it!

But surly all the things that have been said in this thread, Similar things can be said about our team! :huh::o:ph34r:

It makes me laugh, I know its out local rivals, we hate them, lets have a laugh at them and I have nothing against that, I'm all for it but on the radio and on forums e.t.c, We are all starting threads about lets laugh at Derby, Cov, Forest, Yes lets laugh, but will we laugh at our own team, take the micky out of our team because we are are only in a slightly better situation.

The only team we can afford to laugh at is Forest, Because they are in a lower division and still not cutting it!

Exactly. We have more to worry about regarding LCFC, it's no consolation that Derby are worse than we are. We still managed to throw away a 1-0 lead with 5 minutes left against them.

Archived