Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SIRFOOT

Watford Match Thread

Team:

Douglas

Stearman

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Maybury

Sylla

Kisnorbo

Joey

Smith

De Vries

Hammond

Great choice Craig, nice attacking central midfield partnership as ever. And a natural left back...great!

Team:

Douglas

Stearman

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Maybury

Sylla

Kisnorbo

Joey

Smith

De Vries

Hammond

Great choice Craig, nice attacking central midfield partnership as ever. And a natural left back...great!

Bloody hell :(

Surely Hume is fit now and why play Maybury at left back he is awful there.

If we score tonight I'll eat my hat.

i must say that team selection has really pissed me off.

i don't like:

1)gudjonsson and kisnorbo together. get hughes in now he is back for ****s sake

2)maybury at left back. he's right footed!

3)no hume. he must be ready now!

let's hope that i am proved wrong, but i really don't like that side

Levein is a fool, even if we win tonight.

That line up is shocking, I'm glad I'm not there tonight. I'd be mightily pissed off watching Peggy and Joey in midfield, never mind Elvis ahead of Hume and Maybury at left back.

Levein, give up. Hopeless.

Sounds like John Sinclair is back commentating matches on RL, he's so much better than Barber.

Barber is such an idiot, he obviously knows nothing about football cus he's always getting players wrong etc..., his voice is also very annoying and it wouldn't suprise me if he likes to spot trains as a hobby

What sort of central midfield pairing is that ffs? Also if Hammond plays it should be on the right hand side of midfield.

This sort of team is built for the typical Leicester performance. Concede the early initiative before having lots of possession later on with little end product. After the game CL will bemoan their keepers 'stunning' performance and how apart from their 2 goals, the opposition never troubled us.

I still think we'll fluke a win tonight though.

Also Kisnorbo is captain, what a joke. The guy is one of the most limited central midfielders i've ever seen.

It's a f cking disgrace. I am appalled. It was bad enough when De Vries was captain but at least he's done something (albeit not much) for the club this season.

There's no justification for having Kisnorbo as captain, especially with the likes of McCarthy and Gudjonsson around. Kisnorbo should not even be in the team, let alone captain.

As for the interview with Craig before the commentary, he said "I'm not worried about the opposition, I don't look at them". That's utter garbage, what a liar. Every game he always says how his lineup will combat the opposition. :rolleyes:

Archived