Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Dion Dublin

Oh come off it, shit doesnt move quick unless you wet it, are you saying smith is wet behind the ears ;):D hes certainly got more tricks than paul, did paul have any...

Ner your wrong there mate, hamill is quick, and hes relatively skillfull. The mistake your making with his ability is comparing him to smith.

As above, hamill also has good ball control. If theres one thing craig can spot in a player, its a winger with good feet. For a CB, he does know a bit of technical skill when he sees it.

Hamill, cant believe you had to ask. Joey seems like a "mate of mine" type player, someone who just happened to be in the right place at the right time when a CM player was needed, meaning, he got the opportunity where "my mate" didnt. He also happens to be the son/nephew of a icelandic manager, who would naturally give him a good chance.

Since having these discussions about joey, ive concentrated on his performance`s more than any other, and i still dont see him better than championship average.

Players like him, kiso, williams, deep freeze, dont USE their potential, if indeed they have any, to progress. They seem quite happy to sign a numbered year contract, and just tag along earning £5,000 a week.

Joey`s footballing ability is tackling, giving the ball away far too easily, cant head it, hasnt got drive to get forward with a brain, can take a pen well, lacks confidence. School report 5/10, MUST try harder if he`s to help city gain promotion.

Lush's School Report

Lush has very siginifcant problems with reading and understanding and sometimes can require extra help in this department.

Lush also has problems with long and short term memorey, sometimes being unable to remember signifcant events, this leads to complications as Lush can become convinced that certain things never happened, and his opinions can become based on fiction :whistle:

Lush also has problems on analyzing events, comprehension, and drawing correct conclusions from given scenarios, often seeing things differnt very differntly to he's class mates. He has often become a victim of ridicule, once insisting that 2+2 in fact = 5.

5/10 must try harder, how many times? HE IS DEBATABLE THE PLAYER OF THE SEASON, he's insperational he push's foward, he is in fact the opposite to everything u claim.

Lush 2/10 Dont bother get the Job Seekers :rolleyes:

Oh come off it, shit doesnt move quick unless you wet it, are you saying smith is wet behind the ears ;):D hes certainly got more tricks than paul, did paul have any...

Ner your wrong there mate, hamill is quick, and hes relatively skillfull. The mistake your making with his ability is comparing him to smith.

As above, hamill also has good ball control. If theres one thing craig can spot in a player, its a winger with good feet. For a CB, he does know a bit of technical skill when he sees it.

Hamill, cant believe you had to ask. Joey seems like a "mate of mine" type player, someone who just happened to be in the right place at the right time when a CM player was needed, meaning, he got the opportunity where "my mate" didnt. He also happens to be the son/nephew of a icelandic manager, who would naturally give him a good chance.

Since having these discussions about joey, ive concentrated on his performance`s more than any other, and i still dont see him better than championship average.

Players like him, kiso, williams, deep freeze, dont USE their potential, if indeed they have any, to progress. They seem quite happy to sign a numbered year contract, and just tag along earning £5,000 a week.

Joey`s footballing ability is tackling, giving the ball away far too easily, cant head it, hasnt got drive to get forward with a brain, can take a pen well, lacks confidence. School report 5/10, MUST try harder if he`s to help city gain promotion.

not when he took that penalty he didn't, not a single flinch or movement of the eyes when that unsporting Watford twat walked in front of him to put him off just as he was about to run up. Now that was class by Joey

GERRBRAND FOR CAPTAIN!

he's cool, calm, collected, talented, demands respect from the players, a fans favourite, the future of this club etc... the list goes on

The captaincy should go to a player who is unlikely to be dropped and at the same time be able to inspire the team and the only player in our squad capable of that is Gerrbrand certainly not Kisnorbo.

Captain should be Gudjonsson. Easily the most consistent player this season for us, and has scored a few goals too. If anyone has lead by example it has been him and to be honest, if I was in Gudjonsson's shoes and saw that donkey Kisnorbo playing next to me (and being captain) I'd want to shoot Levein!

Archived