Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Dion Dublin

I'm proud to say i've never bought in to the Dion Dublin thingy at this club where all the fans think he's some sort of folk hero. He's a ****in fake who doesn't give a shit for this club and under-achieves whenever he plays upfront.

Last night he had the perfect chance to wrap the match up for us, but he in-excusably put it wide when one on one with the keeper who was off his line licking windows.

He is one of 4 or 5 players who aren't good enough for Leicester City and is holding us back by making shocking errors like this. The others incidentally are Patrick Kisnorbo, Danny Tiatto, Joe Hamill, Elvis Hammond and Rab Douglas.

**** off the lot of ya.

I'm proud to say i've never bought in to the Dion Dublin thingy at this club where all the fans think he's some sort of folk hero. He's a ****in fake who doesn't give a shit for this club and under-achieves whenever he plays upfront.

Last night he had the perfect chance to wrap the match up for us, but he in-excusably put it wide when one on one with the keeper who was off his line licking windows.

He is one of 4 or 5 players who aren't good enough for Leicester City and is holding us back by making shocking errors like this. The others incidentally are Patrick Kisnorbo, Danny Tiatto, Joe Hamill, Elvis Hammond and Rab Douglas.

**** off the lot of ya.

He's just old. Remember he is one of the elite few to have scored over a hundred premier league goals.

Just completley past it now though. he should be a squad player for when we are desperate.

He's just old. Remember he is one of the elite few to have scored over a hundred premier league goals.

Just completley past it now though. he should be a squad player for when we are desperate.

He's shit now and that's all that matters. Fans who think he's some sort of hero here need putting down.

Until last night, I thought you were being harsh. But now it seems you're spot on.

The miss last night was the act of someone who doesn't give a monkey's but is only here to top up his pension.

His attitude was inexcusable. I'd rather have one of the kids on the bench who have their career ahead of them, instead of a has-been content to live on past glories.

BTW you can also add Momo Sylla to your list.

Ok im going to add my ten pence worth now - I was right next to DD warming up last night, the ref made a particularly bad decision and DD went mental at him - the sign of someone who doesnt give a shit? Nah, you've hear one thing about him and thats it - at least he was honest enough to come out and say what he did, how many other of your precious heroes Ric do you think feel the same? Most of them I should think and havent the guts to say it for fear of falling foul of supporters like you!

As for the bad miss last night, at least he gets into positions to miss unlike the rest of our duff strikers. Get myself put down? feck off! :D

Until last night, I thought you were being harsh. But now it seems you're spot on.

The miss last night was the act of someone who doesn't give a monkey's but is only here to top up his pension.

His attitude was inexcusable. I'd rather have one of the kids on the bench who have their career ahead of them, instead of a has-been content to live on past glories.

BTW you can also add Momo Sylla to your list.

And Williams (Mardy Forest lovin TW*T :mad: )

His only value now is as defensive cover.

As for the other "cast-outs" the only reservation I have is over Hammond. Strikes me he does get chances and he can stick the ball in. It's just that he needs to come from deeper or flatten his crossfield runs because his speed can bring the wrong decisions out of linesmen who are like kids at a Coronation with their flags.

I'd keep him and work on his techniques. We're not exactly spoilt for choice at present (what with Chambers being ignored despite the fact that he'd have put Dublins chance away without a second thought).

williams should be playing(or at least on the bench.) Levein has no idea.

Yeah well maybe a new manager can get that huge chip of his shoulder

but as far as im concerned you should give 100 per cent every game

and i reckon we'd be fortunate to have seen 45 per cent out of williams

at any game this season

I repeat Mardy FOREST Lovin TW*T :mad:

Chambers is away with England Schools at the moment. We'll look forward to his next appearance on Sky against Scotland on Friday.

And surely Iain Hume MUST get a start on Saturday, after last night's shambles?

Ok im going to add my ten pence worth now - I was right next to DD warming up last night, the ref made a particularly bad decision and DD went mental at him - the sign of someone who doesnt give a shit? Nah, you've hear one thing about him and thats it - at least he was honest enough to come out and say what he did, how many other of your precious heroes Ric do you think feel the same? Most of them I should think and havent the guts to say it for fear of falling foul of supporters like you!

As for the bad miss last night, at least he gets into positions to miss unlike the rest of our duff strikers. Get myself put down? feck off! :D

I still think he's a fake and is pulling the wool over fans like you. He wanted out last season but realised nobody in their right minds would sign him at our level or higher.

You cannot excuse some of his misses this season, when you have a player playing a bit part role you require them to be pretty clinical otherwise there's no point of them playing in the first place.

I don't rate him and honestly don't think he gives a shit about Leicester. I'll happily wave him goodbye.

**** off the lot of ya.

ill agree with you on dublin and douglas :thumbup: . but disagree with you on kisnorbo tiatto :mad: . and as for hamill he hasnt had a chance really has he.hammond just needs to get a few goals under his belt and hell be ok as for when that happens i dont no

**** off the lot of ya.

Calling him a fake is abit harsh, and I disagree with you saying he doesn't give a sh*t!!

I agree with you regarding people thinking he is some hero, cus he hasn't done anything for city!!!

He is over the hill, and CL should use him as a squad player!! The problem is CL won't use the reserves and we lack first team strikers\MDV alternative, so it's CL own doing!!

Yeah well maybe a new manager can get that huge chip of his shoulder

but as far as im concerned you should give 100 per cent every game

and i reckon we'd be fortunate to have seen 45 per cent out of williams

at any game this season

I repeat Mardy FOREST Lovin TW*T :mad:

i dont think he is a forest loving twat. He probably has given up like i would if i was playing in Leveins team. Levein seems to have his favourites! (bloody kisnorbo!)

i dont think he is a forest loving twat. He probably has given up like i would if i was playing in Leveins team. Levein seems to have his favourites! (bloody kisnorbo!)

i dont see why everyone is pointing the finger at kisnorbo when hes on his game he is one of citys best players i think you all should get off of his case

I still think he's a fake and is pulling the wool over fans like you. He wanted out last season but realised nobody in their right minds would sign him at our level or higher.

You cannot excuse some of his misses this season, when you have a player playing a bit part role you require them to be pretty clinical otherwise there's no point of them playing in the first place.

I don't rate him and honestly don't think he gives a shit about Leicester. I'll happily wave him goodbye.

No need to patronise buddy, hes not any particular hero of mine but feel the need to defend him because as ive just said, he came out and said what he thought whereas most of his other team mates just thought it. Maybe if you took your tongue out of Ryan Smiths arse for five minutes you would realise what im trying to say. :thumbup:

Most footballers are mercenaries, it just depends whether they make themselves unpopular by admitting in a way that they are OR they keep stum to keep in with the fans and lap up the adulation.

i dont see why everyone is pointing the finger at kisnorbo when hes on his game he is one of citys best players i think you all should get off of his case

he's had 1 half decent game sinc he came here watford away, other than that he has been shit

No need to patronise buddy, hes not any particular hero of mine but feel the need to defend him because as ive just said, he came out and said what he thought whereas most of his other team mates just thought it. Maybe if you took your tongue out of Ryan Smiths arse for five minutes you would realise what im trying to say. :thumbup:

Most footballers are mercenaries, it just depends whether they make themselves unpopular by admitting in a way that they are OR they keep stum to keep in with the fans and lap up the adulation.

I've removed my tongue from his arse, but it's no use I still don't realise what your trying to say. I personally think Dublin is a blagger and is way over the hill to play first team football at Leicester. That miss last night was a significant chance for us to wrap the game up and 3 points in the bag thanks. But like on several other occasions this season, Dublin has failed to produce the goods upfront and it's tipped me over the edge with him. As a defender he does a job, however he often gets caught out there aswell.

His whole manner riles me and i've found him out. You entitled to your opinion and I respect that, you'll see the light soon i'm sure of it :D

Smudger For England ;)

I've removed my tongue from his arse, but it's no use I still don't realise what your trying to say. I personally think Dublin is a blagger and is way over the hill to play first team football at Leicester. That miss last night was a significant chance for us to wrap the game up and 3 points in the bag thanks. But like on several other occasions this season, Dublin has failed to produce the goods upfront and it's tipped me over the edge with him. As a defender he does a job, however he often gets caught out there aswell.

His whole manner riles me and i've found him out. You entitled to your opinion and I respect that, you'll see the light soon i'm sure of it :D

Smudger For England ;)

Ok we will agree to disagree on this one.

BUT

Feck England, Smudger for Leicester...........permanently!

Kisnorbo is the player that needs to go the quickest why he starts every game ill never no ability wise ,its just because Cl is up his arse!

**** off the lot of ya.

Hamill`s good you knob, BUT I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT DE LUMPS BEST FRIEND :D

He just come on, gave away a free kick, stood there for 10 seconds and then realised watford were on the attack, raced back to defend, when the ball went out for a goal kick, started "ordering" the defence around for the kop to stupidly fall for, what a turd.

When are city fans going to judge a player on his footballing ability, not his waving of the arms and gestures to the crowd antics?

I want footballers, not actors.

Archived