Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IDEA OR IKEA

Wilcox

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~745424,00.html

When you're in dire need of inspiration, put your best player out on loan :rolleyes:

I think we'll see Blackpool climbing the league now.

"When you're in dire need of inspiration, put your best player out on loan :rolleyes:"

You are having a laugh i hope?

I read into this that he is trying to get the wage bill down in an attempt to free up money for a new player in Jan.

Wilcox does not feature in his plans so why keep himm good move IMO.

"When you're in dire need of inspiration, put your best player out on loan :rolleyes:"

You are having a laugh i hope?

I read into this that he is trying to get the wage bill down in an attempt to free up money for a new player in Jan.

Wilcox does not feature in his plans so why keep himm good move IMO.

I hope you're having a laugh to be fair.

Jason Wilcox is our friend is our friend is our friend, Jason Wilcox is our friend we hate Danny!

How many other Englnad internationals and league winners do we have in our squad? :rolleyes:

he has been out of action for a long long period of time. this move is best for wilcox and for leicester. he can play every week to get his match fitness up and ready to return for us in a few weeks time. i don't see a problem with it.

My thoughts too. This will free up wages to bring someone in.

i don't think blackpool will be paying much in terms of wages, after all, it is blackpool.

i think it is most likely that we are still paying a decent amount of his wages, this move is beneficial to us afterall. though it does depend on how much wilcox actually earns

A good move in a way because he is just sitting on the bench we might as well get him playing but i would sooner him stay ahead of Tiatto

I said a couple of weeks ago that I'd started supporting Blackpool:

1) They have a great kit.

2) We always play them in the cup.

3) Larry is in charge

4) TW and JW now play there, albeit on loan (currently)

Rock on you mighty Tangerines!

Cheer up tangerines,

oh what can it mean

to have Wright and Wilcox

and a great football team

Typical LCFC. I was crying out, along with practically everyone else here (pre-JWAD days), to get rid of Wilcox in the summer. Levein then gives him a year's extension for some bizarre reason. Now that Levein has finally realised that Wilcox is hopeless he loans him out! Unbelievable.

Wilcox should never have been given a new contract to begin with, and now that he was, we may as well keep him as backup.

Highly infuriating that we have wasted a year's wages on him and no used him at all.

Typical LCFC. I was crying out, along with practically everyone else here (pre-JWAD days), to get rid of Wilcox in the summer. Levein then gives him a year's extension for some bizarre reason. Now that Levein has finally realised that Wilcox is hopeless he loans him out! Unbelievable.

Wilcox should never have been given a new contract to begin with, and now that he was, we may as well keep him as backup.

Highly infuriating that we have wasted a year's wages on him and no used him at all.

Well he has had a serious injury and I'd presume that a months loan is just to bring his fitness level up. Not that I'm a particular JWAD fan.

:rolleyes::whistle:

Well he has had a serious injury and I'd presume that a months loan is just to bring his fitness level up. Not that I'm a particular JWAD fan.

His serious injury is a recurring thing with Wilcox :rolleyes:

I said a couple of weeks ago that I'd started supporting Blackpool:

1) They have a great kit.

2) We always play them in the cup.

3) Larry is in charge

4) TW and JW now play there, albeit on loan (currently)

Rock on you mighty Tangerines!

I have followed Blackpool for many years, they are a great team to have as your second team. I encourage others to follow especially now Wrighty and Wilcox are there.

Archived