Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Did anyone else go to the "Fun" Day on Monday at the stadium?

 

It was truly awful -- basically the pre-game kids activities set up: Three activities and prizes on a stage.

 

That's fine if I am trekking to the stadium for a game, but it's not worth the trek in of itself. If they are going to do something like that in the half-term (especially with no home games coming up) they should have had some rides, or at least a freakin' bouncy castle.

  • Like 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Did anyone else go to the "Fun" Day on Monday at the stadium?

 

It was truly awful -- basically the pre-game kids activities set up: Three activities and prizes on a stage.

 

That's fine if I am trekking to the stadium for a game, but it's not worth the trek in of itself. If they are going to do something like that in the half-term (especially with no home games coming up) they should have had some rides, or at least a freakin' bouncy castle.

I was planning on it, but gave it a miss in the end.

 

Hoping for better from the bowling party next week and the Easter Sunday stadium tour.

Posted

Wasn't worth the hour drive. I'll be more skeptical of these things in future - it was an attempt to shift some 21/22 stock out of the Fanstore, and a pretty cynical one at that.

 

 

Posted
49 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I was planning on it, but gave it a miss in the end.

 

Hoping for better from the bowling party next week and the Easter Sunday stadium tour.

I was suspicious when they didn’t announce it at the game on Sunday, so didn't hype it to my boys. We needed to hit the shop anyway for the youngest's birthday, so wasn't too much of a bother.

 

But if I had to travel far for it, I'd have been mighty peeved.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Really ungrateful this; club don't have to put it on do they? 

I wouldn’t say it’s ungrateful if it didn’t live up to the hype. People are allowed to give feedback if it was a poorly managed event.

Posted
Just now, phoneticerror said:

I wouldn’t say it’s ungrateful if it didn’t live up to the hype. People are allowed to give feedback if it was a poorly managed event.

Club paid money to host an event - really ungrateful to the owners this 

  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Club paid money to host an event - really ungrateful to the owners this 

I didn’t go, but I don’t think it sounds like they paid to host an event. They’ve paid to host an event next week, but this was a few pop ups in the store advertised as something larger from what I understand?

Edited by phoneticerror
Posted
5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Club paid money to host an event - really ungrateful to the owners this 

What would Top think if he heard this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...