Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Connolly the city player

anyone read the sun this morning??? Said that we are the favourites to getting him! :P B)

From the suns website

LEICESTER have won the battle to land West Ham striker David Connolly.

Foxes boss Micky Adams beat off late competition from Sunderland to sign the Irishman for £500,000 on a three-year deal.

Connolly, 27, will replace Paul Dickov, who left the Foxes to join Blackburn this summer.

Adams has also accused Norwich of attempting to unsettle James Scowcroft.

Canaries manager Nigel Worthington confirmed his interest in the midfielder earlier this week.

But Adams rapped: “I thought Norwich were a quality club and Nigel was a quality manager but I’ve been bitterly disappointed.

“If clubs think they can come in and take any more of my players on the cheap then they’re wrong.â€Â

Just because I don't believe something doesn't mean I'm miserable - I'm just saying that I'm being realistic and I will believe he is a Leicester player when it is officially announced and not until then!

It's from The Sun, so it must be true.  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Yeah and the McAteer deal was on the official site...The sun is probably more reliable than the official site to be fair!

-I ain't to pi55ed off about the McAteer deal but its the fact it was official announced and then we didn't get him, I would have like McAteer at Leicester but as I said I ain't to pi55ed off!

i want to wake up but Sky Sports News on and see the breaking news

"David Connolly has left West Ham and joins Leicester City on a Three-Year deal for 450K"

:D

500k actually. ;)

"David Connolly has left West Ham and joins Leicester City on a Three-Year deal for 450K"

500k actually. ;)

Ive heard 450k though ;)

500k actually. ;)

Ive heard 450k though ;)

Well, it's wrong. ;)

Archived