fox_favourite Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 31 minutes ago, StonyFox said: Club legend, but no one plays forever. He's moved on now and we need to do the same. Close thread. This!! 1
Chelmofox Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 At his first game I hope the opposing fans give it large at the first corner. 1
fazzyfox Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 3 hours ago, StanSP said: Who On 15/05/2022 at 13:36, fazzyfox said: For sale a big cake with “150” and a pair of gloves piped onto it. You b*****d Brendan 🎂
hejammy Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 It was a bit strange how he didn't thank any of the ex managers or BR, did thank Stowell though
LeePhilpottsBaldSpot Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 (edited) 46 minutes ago, hejammy said: It was a bit strange how he didn't thank any of the ex managers or BR, did thank Stowell though I thought it made sense. Stowell is the one goalkeeper coach he seems to have worked with throughout his time at the club, and Schmeichel probably thinks he doesn't get enough spotlight or credit. Also, if he names one manager he has to name them all really. While I'm sure he's personally thanked Ranieri, Rodgers and Pearson for what they helped him achieve, I doubt he's got too close a relationship with Claude Puel... Edited 3 August 2022 by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot
hejammy Posted 4 August 2022 Posted 4 August 2022 7 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said: I thought it made sense. Stowell is the one goalkeeper coach he seems to have worked with throughout his time at the club, and Schmeichel probably thinks he doesn't get enough spotlight or credit. Also, if he names one manager he has to name them all really. While I'm sure he's personally thanked Ranieri, Rodgers and Pearson for what they helped him achieve, I doubt he's got too close a relationship with Claude Puel... Yes I agree but when I meant ex managers and BR, I really meant Ranieri, Pearson and BR?
LeePhilpottsBaldSpot Posted 4 August 2022 Posted 4 August 2022 I wouldn't read much into it. Kasper wanted to do two things with that video - show he's leaving on great terms and to put some spotlight on Stowell. Turning it into the thank yous of an Oscars speech would be unnecessarily controversial for who he didn't mention and would take the spotlight off Stowell. 2
Bettsj2 Posted 15 August 2022 Posted 15 August 2022 On 02/08/2022 at 10:28, Bettsj2 said: Ward is a perfectly capable goalkeeper. Iverson looks a decent prospect as back up this season. I can see the Ward/Kasper swap working out how the Maguire/Cags did in the first season. Everyone panicking because we didnt sign a replacement for Maguire but then realised we had a perfectly good one already. Or maybe he's dogshit. 1 1 2
Recommended Posts