Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Schmeichel

46 minutes ago, hejammy said:

It was a bit strange how he didn't thank any of the ex managers or BR, did thank Stowell though 

I thought it made sense. Stowell is the one goalkeeper coach he seems to have worked with throughout his time at the club, and Schmeichel probably thinks he doesn't get enough spotlight or credit.

Also, if he names one manager he has to name them all really. While I'm sure he's personally thanked Ranieri, Rodgers and Pearson for what they helped him achieve, I doubt he's got too close a relationship with Claude Puel...

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot

7 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I thought it made sense. Stowell is the one goalkeeper coach he seems to have worked with throughout his time at the club, and Schmeichel probably thinks he doesn't get enough spotlight or credit.

Also, if he names one manager he has to name them all really. While I'm sure he's personally thanked Ranieri, Rodgers and Pearson for what they helped him achieve, I doubt he's got too close a relationship with Claude Puel...

Yes I agree but when I meant ex managers and BR, I really meant Ranieri, Pearson and BR? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2022 at 10:28, Bettsj2 said:

Ward is a perfectly capable goalkeeper.  Iverson looks a decent prospect as back up this season.  

I can see the Ward/Kasper swap working out how the Maguire/Cags did in the first season.  Everyone panicking because we didnt sign a replacement for Maguire but then realised we had a perfectly good one already.

Or maybe he's dogshit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2