StanSP Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Just now, Babylon said: The bullshit of Rodgers leaving him out for the consecutive game run, when he could have picked any other game to play ward. I think you think and care more about that than Kasper does. 1
Jobyfox Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Kasper is 35 and 36 in November. He’s on the last leg of his career and probably only has one move left in him as a no. 1. It’s as simple as that and he leaves a legend. It’s probably the right time for him to go as he leaves us whilst still at the top of his game 2
kingkisnorbo Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Just now, Babylon said: The bullshit of Rodgers leaving him out for the consecutive game run, when he could have picked any other game to play ward. I guarantee not one person at the club is arsed about this in the slightest. It’s fans and pundits who pretend to care about stuff like that. 1
Babylon Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said: Kasper leaving has been on the cards for quite some time I imagine, so why not play others? This whole milestone nonsense is a fan thing and they should never be consider in such decisions, maybe Kasper mentioned it? Did I miss that? Why not play others in the game after? It was just odd and someone said on here there was a cake done and everything for it. Ha. Anyway, he’s gone. An absolute legend and I think people will now realise how good he was. 1
One Arm Babba Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Thank you Kasper. Great LCFC player, great professional, great ambassador for sport in general. I hope he does well at Nice: 👏🏻 1
dbtcity Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 During all this talk of him leaving I’ve not really been arsed… now it’s official I feel sick! I’m going to be a mess when Vards calls it a day 2
Babylon Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said: I guarantee not one person at the club is arsed about this in the slightest. It’s fans and pundits who pretend to care about stuff like that. Except someone on here said they had lined up a gloves cake with the milestone on it. And the timing was just bizarre to leave him out.
kingkisnorbo Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 (edited) Just now, Babylon said: Except someone on here said they had lined up a gloves cake with the milestone on it. And the timing was just bizarre to leave him out. Edited 3 August 2022 by kingkisnorbo
VLC86 Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 4 minutes ago, Babylon said: The bullshit of Rodgers leaving him out for the consecutive game run, when he could have picked any other game to play ward. Yeah, maybe that’s a bit shit. No idea of the reason tbf.
Dahnsouff Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 1 minute ago, Babylon said: Why not play others in the game after? It was just odd and someone said on here there was a cake done and everything for it. Ha. Anyway, he’s gone. An absolute legend and I think people will now realise how good he was. Do not dispute his value, never will and wish him well. Timing was curious I concur, but not everything needs to be a slight or conspiracy, there could be many reasons from many people involved.
Guest Chocolate Teapot Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 6 minutes ago, Babylon said: Except someone on here said they had lined up a gloves cake with the milestone on it. And the timing was just bizarre to leave him out. You choose to believe that?
foxinsocks Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 7 minutes ago, Babylon said: Except someone on here said they had lined up a gloves cake with the milestone on it. And the timing was just bizarre to leave him out. Hmmm Rodgers doesn't care about saying well done
HankMarvin Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said: You choose to believe that? I heard Rodgers heard about the cake brought it in the changing room and started stuffing his face with it.
Babylon Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said: You choose to believe that? I choose to believe the timing made no sense, which it didn’t. 1
frany104 Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Thanks Kasper for everything. What an amazing player and role model. The club will be far worse off without him around. It was probably about the right time to part ways but… what a player. Legend
HankMarvin Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 1 minute ago, Babylon said: I choose to believe the timing made no sense, which it didn’t. And just for a game, seemed to be a bit of a power play on Rogers part. Nobody in the team is bigger than the boss
StanSP Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 17 minutes ago, Babylon said: Except someone on here said they had lined up a gloves cake with the milestone on it. And the timing was just bizarre to leave him out. Who
Babylon Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said: And just for a game, seemed to be a bit of a power play on Rogers part. Nobody in the team is bigger than the boss Indeed, his prerogative. But as as I said, just screamed issues, they could have been of Kaspers making of course, but it doesn’t sit well him being a legend. Anyway, enough of that. Going to miss having him between the posts!
Babylon Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 1 minute ago, StanSP said: Who Search for it, could be bollocks but a very odd rumour to make up isn’t it. Can’t remember if they said it was a company they had something to do with or what. Anyway, last comment on it. Cake or no cake, you don’t do that for no reason.
Kellsmarra Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 I'm more of a watcher rather than a poster, but kasper is and will always be a LEICESTER CITY legend. Good luck in your new adventure 1
Grebfromgrebland Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Our greatest ever keeper, the end of an era.
Jobyfox Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 8 minutes ago, Kellsmarra said: I'm more of a watcher rather than a poster, but kasper is and will always be a LEICESTER CITY legend. Good luck in your new adventure Pervert!
John rayner Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 36 minutes ago, dbtcity said: During all this talk of him leaving I’ve not really been arsed… now it’s official I feel sick! I’m going to be a mess when Vards calls it a day Sorry to see kasper leave ,what a legend he was ,thank you kasper .
An Sionnach Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 It , as usual, is a simple question of money , Nice offer him an extra year . Doesn't sound much but its millions of pounds. He has opted for relative obscurity though and for Kasper that will take some getting used to. 1
StonyFox Posted 3 August 2022 Posted 3 August 2022 Club legend, but no one plays forever. He's moved on now and we need to do the same. Close thread. 1
Recommended Posts