Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joey2by4

2022-23 Ticket Prices

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I'd be amazed if the club take revenue directly from concession sales. Surely they contract it out to some private-equity-owned skeleton company for a fee to run on their behalf. LCFC's expertise/time spent is a long way from running a concession stand i'd think. That being said i have no idea, never have and never will buy anything from there, and therefore have no interest.

A company called compass do the food, same as they have done for a number of years 

Here’s a list of teams/venues they supply the catering to

https://www.compasseventjobs.com/our-venues/

• Thanks 1

Think it's hit tipping point for me.

Won the league, won the FA Cup, seen us win at Wembley twice, done plenty of European away games, had the European home nights, done most of the grounds.

This season will be home games and a few aways, new grounds, big games, decent piss ups, no chance I'll be doing 20+ away games this season.

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Won the league, won the FA Cup, seen us win at Wembley twice, done plenty of European away games, had the European home nights, done most of the grounds.

This season will be home games and a few aways, new grounds, big games, decent piss ups, no chance I'll be doing 20+ away games this season.

Absolutely unbelievable to me that some do practically every home and away now. With travel and tickets being so through the nose now it’s practically impossible for me to do more than half the aways plus season tickets. 

Fairly sure I’ll bin it off completely at some point in the near future. 

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yeah I'm the same. Thinking Newcastle, South Coast and Fulham. Probably sack a few of the usual suspects.

That said. Flogging the home games to cover the away tickets may be preferable at times as well. Away days are just so much more enjoyable.