Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joey2by4

2022-23 Ticket Prices

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

The difference is shocking.

My Season Ticket in SK3 is £435 which makes it £22.90 a match ticket. On the assumption there is 10 Cat A and 9 Cat B games if i was to buy individual tickets it would cost me £838 and that's before booking fees / postage. So probably looking at £850. 

So you can basically miss half of the games a season and it STILL works out cheaper to get a season ticket. 

Just mad really I feel sorry for the fans that have had to give their season tickets up as i am sure they will now also find it hard to justify buying an individual match day ticket. 

People are better to find 3 or 4 mates or family members and splitting the games on a season ticket! 

I would say there will be 7 Cat A fixtures “the big six” & Forest. The rest should all be Cat B. 

I have a Senior concession so my son and I split the difference and pay the same, I hate the thought that I'm getting in cheaper than him.

• Like 1

Think what good we do on season tickets is cancelled out by this. I had no idea if I bought a standard ticket for a game it was £42 where I go (in a relatively cheap area, for the smaller games). That's about double what I pay. It's ridiculous money.

• Like 2

I do tonnes of our games, probably 90% home and away but that's definitely because of a season ticket. I actually look at last season, the second half of it in particular, I don't think I can point to a single home game in the league where I'd have paid £42 to go to it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure you can greed when the club lost 120m over the last 2 seasons.

The main issue is the lack of football governing bodies will to make football sustainable by tackling agent's fees and player wages. 

That agent fees and player wages increase has been directly led by the football clubs rather than an actual decision by the governing bodies. In fact FFP in UEFA comps is one of the few examples of an association actually getting involved a bit with wages to turnover ratios etc 

15 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That agent fees and player wages increase has been directly led by the football clubs rather than an actual decision by the governing bodies. In fact FFP in UEFA comps is one of the few examples of an association actually getting involved a bit with wages to turnover ratios etc 

But they could have done it years ago, and with a level playing field.

All the new FFP doesn't is ensure the status quo.

It'd not about sustainable, its about keep the elite safe.

It will encourage clubs to increase prices to maximise revenue.

No one need to be earning 300k a week, whilst fans pay £50 a ticket.

Edited by coolhandfox

36 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Twitter has been interesting today. 

King Power FC out in force backing the pricing 😂

There’s been a lot of moaners out as well if one of the group chats I’m in is anything to go by! Thank goodness I’m off twitter. It’s absolute poison at times. 

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

There’s been a lot of moaners out as well if one of the group chats I’m in is anything to go by! Thank goodness I’m off twitter. It’s absolute poison at times. 

By moaners do we mean people calling the club out on something that's wrong or do you been something else Rob?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

By moaners do we mean people calling the club out on something that's wrong or do you been something else Rob?

Something else me old mate. 

The Under 22 prices and the age groups below are staggering. £48 for a 19 year old to watch a Cat B game in a certain part of the ground.

And they wonder why youngsters are turning away from the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It will result in the club getting approx £1.3 to £1.5 mil additional ticketing money. At the same time the TV money for next season is at least £10 mil more. 

I feel for people who may have young families; their kids getting interested in football etc 

How much did we pay in agent fees last year?! They are the first parasites in the game that need regulating! 

• Like 2

Just now, goose2010 said:

How much did we pay in agent fees last year?! They are the first parasites in the game that need regulating! 

Well there’s lots of areas in the accounts we can pick on that regard. A number of shitty signings and poor contractural decisions 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Well there’s lots of areas in the accounts we can pick on that regard. A number of shitty signings and poor contractural decisions 

Oh absolutely there are but agents for me could be regulated, play miss out of moves becasue agents are happy about the money they make? How can that be right ? 

Let's hope that these football regulators will hopefully change. I'm not holding out much hope though. 

6 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Oh absolutely there are but agents for me could be regulated, play miss out of moves becasue agents are happy about the money they make? How can that be right ? 

Let's hope that these football regulators will hopefully change. I'm not holding out much hope though. 

1st one should be an agent works for the player therefore gets paid by the player, be the a lump sum or a percentage of the monthly wage.

But it's a joke clubs are paying agents as well.

• Like 1

To go to elite level AFL football at the MCG (Melbourne cricket ground)...

Who sets the ticket prices?
The home club sets the prices for all 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches.
The Melbourne venues general entry price will remain the same with $27 (approx 15 pounds)for adults, $18 for concession and juniors remain at $5. (3 Pounds)

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

To go to elite level AFL football at the MCG (Melbourne cricket ground)...

Who sets the ticket prices?
The home club sets the prices for all 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches.
The Melbourne venues general entry price will remain the same with $27 (approx 15 pounds)for adults, $18 for concession and juniors remain at $5. (3 Pounds)

Sh1t sport tho so can’t compare 

Just joking, I went to a game at the MCG when I was in Melbourne. Truly mental is the only way to describe it 

• Haha 1