Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Rumour

Linkage : Football Rumours

Ok so its not the most reliable site in the world, but what does everyone think to this ? :mellow:

There's a hell of a difference between the two figures mentioned to our wallets.

But if it were true - the potential to buy him I mean - then where there's a will there would probably be a way depending on when payment were needed.

I still think it's a highly unlikely scenario for various reasons and his wages wouldn't come cheaply.

Then again at least you'd be likely to get someone worth having for your money and, with the right approach to the team in general, he's the sort of guy who could put bums back on seats.

whip-round anyone, sure we could raise that, eventually

yeah right - between all City fans we managed £100k when the club nearly dis-appeared a couple of years ago dream on....

Arsenal aren't looking to sell, but with loans becoming ever popular, some longer term ones involve a fee as well picking up some/all of the wages

Even if we could afford to buy him who's to say he'd want to join us? If you'd been described as "the next Thierry Henry" or whatever Wenger called him, by the manager of a club in the Champions League why would you leave to join an average Championship club? And I don't think Wenger will let the next Henry go cheaply if at all.

Archived