Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Nottingham Forest v Leicester City - 14th Jan 15:00

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

theoretically, what is stopping me from putting ticket in my basket right now? Is it the 20 minute timer

You can’t put it in your basket without it being your allocation. You’ll get an error saying that you can’t buy yet when you try. It’ll look like you’re reserving the seat because you can click seats, but it won’t actually reserve it or stop anyone else from buying it.

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

You can’t put it in your basket without it being your allocation. You’ll get an error saying that you can’t buy yet when you try. It’ll look like you’re reserving the seat because you can click seats, but it won’t actually reserve it or stop anyone else from buying it.

Yeah I mean when I use a 490+ reference it would be in my basket 

2 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Not sure comments like this are particularly helpful tbh. Especially on the very day that someone has died and two others lie in a critical condition following a crush caused by people trying to 'jib' at the O2. 

Can’t believe I have to ask but what’s a jib?  

3 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

I agree but they managed to get into Wembley so suppose anywhere is possible

Every prem ground I’ve been too, although I didn’t go to Bournemouth stewards have been on it. Maybe I don’t know all the secrets. Stewards were just as bad at hull pre season, mind you that was because it was a major cup final :)