Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Nottingham Forest v Leicester City - 14th Jan 15:00

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

Does anyone know how i can enter the ballot?

Is it worth entering? I’ve been entering since last season and not a sausage.. has any members been lucky in it so far? I even tried entering Liverpool as one ticket as my mate was working thinking I might have a small chance but as usual the rejection email lol

10 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Is it worth entering? I’ve been entering since last season and not a sausage.. has any members been lucky in it so far? I even tried entering Liverpool as one ticket as my mate was working thinking I might have a small chance but as usual the rejection email lol

I've only ever had one successful ballot application in countless. But it's still worth doing it. It's meant to be a random draw so always worth trying. 

19 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Dont usually bother for any of the other games as its fairly easy to get tickets for all of them but if this is anything like last time, there wont even be one spare around. Saying that though i did manage to find an extra ticket on the day of the game

1 hour ago, gd4foxes said:

At least it says "with the fixture expecting to sell out, all blocks will be open for purchase"

Which implies when they hold back opening blocks its due to them predicting it wont sell out but... keeping some of the best seats until last with fewest points?!

Jesus, talk about first world problems. How many bad seats do you get at games anyway?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

No, not worth entering (more chance for the rest of us if you don’t). :ph34r:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Christ it’s been a while since I’ve seen the scripted ‘atmosphere so bad our fans are sh1te mate done with this club honestly mate’ posts before the match actually kicks off 

It’s normally the fans who can’t get tickets that them 🙄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Christ it’s been a while since I’ve seen the scripted ‘atmosphere so bad our fans are sh1te mate done with this club honestly mate’ posts before the match actually kicks off 

41 minutes ago, Marmite said:

It’s normally the fans who can’t get tickets that them 🙄

I've found coach 1

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It's just common sense lads, don't get too upset. 

It seems you are distressed, anxious and agitated by the prospect of no atmosphere at this game in a months time. You should message the singing section members in this forum so you can sit with them and make some noise, they make themselves very well known on here.