Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Nottingham Forest v Leicester City - 14th Jan 15:00

On 14/12/2022 at 12:44, goody2028 said:

Will also be joining the no doubt thousands on here on the scrounge for a ticket for this one. If anyone can help with 2 would be really appreciated. 

Still looking for 1 or 2 spares if any one’s plans have changed in the new year lol cheers. 

6 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Still no ticket, but I’m going to go to the ground anyway on the off chance. So any last minute spares, dm me. I’ll be outside the ground in hope 😂

Why would you go to the ground in hope of getting a ticket?  Chill out at home mate and watch it on a stream. 👍

22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Chances are a couple will be available on the day. Not a fan of streams, but if I’m going to watch one it’ll be on the train home 😂

You’ll pay so through the nose it almost isn’t worth it to be honest. The amount people were offering for tickets outside for the cup game last season was hilarious. 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

You’ll pay so through the nose it almost isn’t worth it to be honest. The amount people were offering for tickets outside for the cup game last season was hilarious. 

Not really tbh. Had someone on the day sell me one for FV outside the ground through here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Yeah you should have heard how much some were offering for tickets inside the county boozer. 

Yeah but that’s their stupidity. I’m in Notts anyway that morning, not much to lose. Different match, different season. Most of us expected to give Florist a drubbing in the cup, now look.