Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Nottingham Forest v Leicester City - 14th Jan 15:00

Just now, Matt_Lcfc said:

I was refreshing my laptop at 7:59am and literally bought them at about 8:02, by the time I checked hundreds had gone. Only about 200 or so left now.

Yeah thats what i mean, most people are waiting to buy as soon as 8am hits meaning there will only be scattered sales the rest of the time. If they didnt have the 3 days waiting time between p2 and 3 i wouldve been a lot more confident for tomorrow but still think there may be a few

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfc098 said:

Yeah thats what i mean, most people are waiting to buy as soon as 8am hits meaning there will only be scattered sales the rest of the time. If they didnt have the 3 days waiting time between p2 and 3 i wouldve been a lot more confident for tomorrow but still think there may be a few

I agree, I do not know why people find this so hard to understand as it's the same for every game. I reckon around 85% of people just buy them in the first half an hour, it just makes sense. That said, I cannot see anymore than 120 tickets being on sale tomorrow, basically all blocks are sold out minus W1.

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

I agree, I do not know why people find this so hard to understand as it's the same for every game. I reckon around 85% of people just buy them in the first half an hour, it just makes sense. That said, I cannot see anymore than 120 tickets being on sale tomorrow, basically all blocks are sold out minus W1.

Saying that, this looks like it will sell over the weekend

11 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

I dont see how we have 3000 people in top 2 priorites and away scheme

The top 2 priorities are huge, I was very surprised 520+ was the highest bracket this season, expected it to be 540.

490 is 9 years of ST ownership and 40 aways, bearing in mind we've had on average about 24 aways per season since 14/15.

EDIT: Ticket staff box holders and whoever else had about 700 before they even went on sale.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The top 2 priorities are huge, I was very surprised 520+ was the highest bracket this season, expected it to be 540.

490 is 9 years of ST ownership and 40 aways, bearing in mind we've had on average about 24 aways per season since 14/15.

EDIT: Ticket staff box holders and whoever else had about 700 before they even went on sale.

I am sure 520+ has less than 3,000 people in it. That's why for the normal allocations they start sales at that bracket. Even this match we sold around 1,800 tickets at 520+ (less corporate/boxholders/staff etc., so maybe 1,400 in real terms), and you would think 80% of 520+ go to this game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lcfcdan11 said:

I think it will but a lot of people will use 490+ references to get the tickets ready in basket for 8AM when they’re on sale to their own priority. Similar situation for a few of the games last year with low allocations.

I know of the glitch but does the 490 reference need to have not purchased a ticket already?

27 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

I know of the glitch but does the 490 reference need to have not purchased a ticket already?

No it doesn’t matter, it’s just that they can already view the tickets and hence store them in basket before 8AM to purchase when they’re out  . 

8 minutes ago, lcfcdan11 said:

No it doesn’t matter, it’s just that they can already view the tickets and hence store them in basket before 8AM to purchase when they’re out  . 

theoretically, what is stopping me from putting ticket in my basket right now? Is it the 20 minute timer

Just now, Lcfc098 said:

theoretically, what is stopping me from putting ticket in my basket right now? Is it the 20 minute timer

If you know someone in the 490 bracket or above then you could de that and then just keep re-reserving the tickets every 20 minutes but it might be a bit of a long weekend for you mate

5 minutes ago, lcfcdan11 said:

If you know someone in the 490 bracket or above then you could de that and then just keep re-reserving the tickets every 20 minutes but it might be a bit of a long weekend for you mate

so i would need to be signed in on their account and link my account to theirs if im correct?