Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

Henderson and Hammond doubtful for tomorrow

accorind to OS, they both have ankle injuries, and are doubtful for the game against bolton 2moz :(

Elvis had a couple of bad challenges on him before he came off on saturday so im not really surprised about him.

hmmmm. 4-5-1 is looking more likely :(

Not sure he'll have much option if he wants to win. What a state to be in. I'm appalled by the lack of foresight.

Levein has known this game is coming up, he's known Hume and Smith were likely to be out, he's known we're short of strikers/cover for strikers anyway and two injuries is hardly unexpected in a squad. We're overloaded with rottweilers and short of greyhounds. Why aren't I surprised.

Not sure he'll have much option if he wants to win. What a state to be in. I'm appalled by the lack of foresight.

Levein has known this game is coming up, he's known Hume and Smith were likely to be out, he's known we're short of strikers/cover for strikers anyway and two injuries is hardly unexpected in a squad. We're overloaded with rottweilers and short of greyhounds. Why aren't I surprised.

Levein to be fair did say that he could get a striker on loan last week but they wouldn't have improved the squad but the ones that he's targeted in January will do. That's sensible, why sign a player for the hell of it if they aren't going to improve the squad?

To be honest the best way to play Bolton is to play ugly like they do, especially at their place.

Levein to be fair did say that he could get a striker on loan last week but they wouldn't have improved the squad but the ones that he's targeted in January will do. That's sensible, why sign a player for the hell of it if they aren't going to improve the squad?

To be honest the best way to play Bolton is to play ugly like they do, especially at their place.

Sir Les was on TTIAO last night and looked in good shape. I'm sure he could get in his helecopter and play 2nd half tomorrow! Imagine that...Sir Les landing on the pitch at HT already kitted up and ready to play with colly as co-pilot............WAKES UP WITH WET SHEETS :blush:

Think you're being overly harsh there Thracian.

I'd imagine CL was always going to play 4-5-1, and try and replicate what happened at Charlton last season. For this to work though, MdV needs to have another stormer as he did that day.

Think you're being overly harsh there Thracian.

I'd imagine CL was always going to play 4-5-1, and try and replicate what happened at Charlton last season. For this to work though, MdV needs to have another stormer as he did that day.

In one sense i'm glad i'm not going to the game, it's not going to be picturesc football from both side!!! If we don't concede early we will have a chance!!

Duo A Doubt

Paul Henderson and Elvis Hammond are both rated as doubtful for Wednesday night's Carling Cup fourth round tie against Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium.

Henderson has played in all three rounds of the competition so far and was inspirational between the sticks against Cardiff, while Hammond put in his best performance in a City shirt to date in Saturday's 4-2 Championship win over Sheffield United.

But both players are struggling with injury ahead of the game.

Levein said: "I was going to use Paul Henderson but he's gone over on his ankle during training on Monday morning. We don't know how bad it is yet and we're just going to have to wait and see if he can make the Bolton game. I really do want Paul to keep playing because you never know when an injury might strike Rab.

"Elvis went over on his ankle following a tackle, so we took him off. We'll have to wait and see how he is ahead of the Bolton game. He put in a terrific performance on Saturday and although he hasn't scored as many goals as he would've liked so far, hopefully that'll get him off and running."

lcfc.com

Archived