Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bolton Match Thread

Just rushed home from work to listen to the pain.

Well I certainly predicted this lot cos Levein was virtually snookered on his selection choice having no worthwhile forward cover.

Back to "Concrete Craig" and his pathetic excuses for not using Sheehan.

"Not good enough at heading - rather play right back Maybury at left back.

Sheehan's a pretty good header anyway but people like Neville and Dennis Irwin weren't brilliant headers either.

It'd be nice if he considered all the things he CAN do better than Maybury or Nils will ever do. Old pals act again in my view. Sheehan'll prove nothing to this club until he leaves and goes somewhere where he's properly appreciated.

Final ball shit according to the commentary - and so it will be cos who's going to put a proper ball in?

Anyway, rant over. I still think we'll squeeze through and that Craig will get further encouragement for his torrid awayday football.

How many shots have we had so far? I've searched the thread and haven't found one.

I'm sure that can't be true - well, I'm not so sure judging by the side.

But that's further evidence of a win isn't it. They'll get more and more frustrated and we'll pinch something if only from the penalties.

Certainly with eight or nine defenders we ought to have a chance of not conceding.

Question is can we get a decent shot in?

Chill with the sheehan talk. He is still 17!!!! :huh:

Archived