Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bolton Match Thread

Basketball or Rugby? Leicester Basketball team are having a decent season first in about 15 years i think.

I understood the basketball and rugby talk but there was some strange promo on just before that. I think it was for the East Midlands sports awards or something... I think it was supposed to be silly but it went right over my head.

Ivan Campo on--he was dangerous against Leicester last year.

The beauty of LCFC is our inconsistancy.

Although having said that we arre missing a good few key players!

hey, you can't complain really. 0-0 against a decent prem side who have only lost once at home all season and have a strong team out, plus we have made 7 changes from the weekend with 3 new members of the back four, plus also they haven't really threatened a huge amount. so far so good in my book.

This sounds as frustrating as hell to listen to so god knows what its like to actually watch it. I guess we've all come crashing down to earth after saturday. We are still in there though, where there's muck there's brass :)

Archived