Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bolton Match Thread

argh the bolton commentary just went crazy its still broadcasting but the commentators have just walked off for a pie at half time. lol.

sounds like we were lucky to survive the first half.

lol ammirilos on and when it goes shalalalalalalala ooh ooh they r all shouting.

argh the bolton commentary just went crazy its still broadcasting but the commentators have just walked off for a pie at half time. lol.

sounds like we were lucky to survive the first half.

lol ammirilos on and when it goes shalalalalalalala ooh ooh they r all shouting.

I know :D I have a mate who is a Bolton fan and they say 'Diouf, Diouf' after each sha la la in that song and at the end they say 'El Hadj Diouf will spit on you' instead of 'and sweet Marie who waits for me' or however it goes.

Chances to score against Bolton with this team and a donkey up front.

- From a free kick taken by Gudjonsson/Hamill or Sheehan.

- From an own goal.

- From a penalty.

Nothing is going to be created from open play. Hughes sounds like he's having a shocker. And we've not exactly got anyone on the bench to change things. I suppose 0-0 against them is good but so it should be when we don't have a single shot until the 45th minute :rolleyes:

Sylla up front? :dunno:

Yeah, every time Hughes picks up the ball it seems like he's passing it to a white shirt.

Maybe it's time to put Kisnorbo in there for Hughes and ask Williams to carry more of the playmaking duties? Such a move probably won't inspire Leicester to get forward but it seems that Hughes is a liability to the team right now.

Update from Scowy via text:

"We've given the ball away too much, especially Williams in the holding role. MDV has been isolated, with Hughes looking off the pace"

So there you go, from the horses mouth so to speak.

Update from Scowy via text:

"We've given the ball away too much, especially Williams in the holding role. MDV has been isolated, with Hughes looking off the pace"

So there you go, from the horses mouth so to speak.

So swap hughes for kisnorbo, put kisnorbo in front of the back 4 and push williams up... :thumbup:

Archived