Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GRuss

Chelsea (H) 11th March

Thanks spudulike. I looked there but still not clear…

when someone said “

Two Adult tickets (together) relisted in SK1 on club website.”

what does that mean and how would I buy those two tickets please?

appreciate your help

4 hours ago, Katew said:

Thanks spudulike. I looked there but still not clear…

when someone said “

Two Adult tickets (together) relisted in SK1 on club website.”

what does that mean and how would I buy those two tickets please?

appreciate your help

Are you a member? You’ll need to be a member to get access to buy one. If you are then go to the link above, select home games, Chelsea and click on the stadium seating plan. 

25 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Plenty left if you can be arsed to jump through the hoops and if you've got the cash to pay top whack. 

On Tuesday when I was trying to move my seats so my lad isn't stuck at the back of SK1 there were barely any left, but now there's been a little bit of snow and Chelsea have beaten Dortmund there's over 250 available via resale lol 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, glar84 said:

Are you a member? You’ll need to be a member to get access to buy one. If you are then go to the link above, select home games, Chelsea and click on the stadium seating plan. 

Ah, ok, no, but hubs is a member so I’ll get him to look. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Craig said:

On Tuesday when I was trying to move my seats so my lad isn't stuck at the back of SK1 there were barely any left, but now there's been a little bit of snow and Chelsea have beaten Dortmund there's over 250 available via resale lol 

Probably because the club have been sending out emails almost encouraging STH to put them up on the resale platform. Nice little earner, sell the ticket for full price and only refund one nineteenth. Times are hard and every little helps. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Probably because the club have been sending out emails almost encouraging STH to put them up on the resale platform. Nice little earner, sell the ticket for full price and only refund one nineteenth. Times are hard and every little helps. :rolleyes:

You get one nineteenth back of your season ticket cost because a season ticket is for 19 home games, its not one nineteenth of a matchday ticket.

1 hour ago, NAKC20 said:

You get one nineteenth back of your season ticket cost because a season ticket is for 19 home games, its not one nineteenth of a matchday ticket.

Obviously. My point is, that is why the club are so keen for STH to use the resale platform as it makes money (also benefits both parties). Of course that's what business does :rolleyes:

The only surprise is that the platform can only be used 3 times especially for matches that get moved by broadcasters. Annoying that seats stay empty when others want to attend (and we all know that it's illegal to sell-on tickets, even at face value, to other fans). 

19 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Obviously. My point is, that is why the club are so keen for STH to use the resale platform as it makes money (also benefits both parties). Of course that's what business does :rolleyes:

The only surprise is that the platform can only be used 3 times especially for matches that get moved by broadcasters. Annoying that seats stay empty when others want to attend (and we all know that it's illegal to sell-on tickets, even at face value, to other fans). 

I thought it could be used unlimited times this season now? Thought they’d binned the 3/4 times restriction on it. I could be wrong though. 

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I thought it could be used unlimited times this season now? Thought they’d binned the 3/4 times restriction on it. I could be wrong though. 

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know it's strictly 3 times only for some reason.