Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-1 Wolves - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-1 Wolves

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.5

Total Average Rating

126 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Çağlar Söyüncü 8.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Youri Tielemans 5.0
  4. Manager Confidence 99% +2%

Season: 2022/23
Voting Starts: 22/04/23
Voting Ends: 24/04/23

1. Daniel Iversen
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Wout Faes
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Victor Kristiansen
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Boubakary Soumaré
  8. Tetê
  9. Kelechi Iheanacho
  10. Patson Daka
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (sub)
  13. Wilfred Ndidi (sub)
  14. Dennis Praet (sub)
  15. Nampalys Mendy (sub)

I’ve been confident Soumare would never make it here.  Would probably never even find his “on” switch. 

But today he’s my MotM, even above Cags and Nacho.

I’ll be damned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Soumare what a time to have a great match, Söyüncü if that not training properly, l hate to think what he be like when he does,  Iheanacho top man for taking the penalty, would have been easier to let somebody else take it,  Iversen great save from the free kick at the end.

• Like 4

98% manager confidence? Go on then, who voted to sack Dean Smith and co after our first win since 11th February?

In other news, top performance by the previously-exiled Cags and a best performance in a City shirt by Soumare. Top save by Iversen at the end too.

Youri Tielemans doesn't look match-fit and was generally poor (I scored him a 4, compared to the current average of 5.1 at time of writing), and poor Daka doesn't know where his next goal is coming from, and neither do I...

• Like 2

Söyüncü was in full beast mode today, the ball was like a magnet to him and he was flawless. Only a very good save stopped him from getting a goal as well. If he plays every game until the end of the season we'll have a good chance of finishing the season strongly. Rodgers should be charged with a criminal offence the way he treated him. Was also great to see Tielemans and Iheanacho clapping and singing with the crowd for the last few minutes of the game. The team spirit looks like it's back.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bezzanator89 said:

98% manager confidence? Go on then, who voted to sack Dean Smith and co after our first win since 11th February?

In other news, top performance by the previously-exiled Cags and a best performance in a City shirt by Soumare. Top save by Iversen at the end too.

Youri Tielemans doesn't look match-fit and was generally poor (I scored him a 4, compared to the current average of 5.1 at time of writing), and poor Daka doesn't know where his next goal is coming from, and neither do I...

Daka looked like a schoolboy playing in a mens game, struggles to stand up half the time.  

• Like 1