Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs Stoke

I want to see stearman in than defensive midfield

That isn't as shitter suggestion as it first sounds as stearman has played the defensive midfield role on numerous occasions during his time in the academy.

however i do think that he has found his position at right back. i wouldn't mind seeing him in defensive midfield though, just to see how he get's on. it won't happen though, so no point in talking bout it

That isn't as shitter suggestion as it first sounds as stearman has played the defensive midfield role on numerous occasions during his time in the academy.

however i do think that he has found his position at right back. i wouldn't mind seeing him in defensive midfield though, just to see how he get's on. it won't happen though, so no point in talking bout it

Tough tackler and good passing range it certainly should be considered :rolleyes:

I want to see stearman in than defensive midfield role to prove how shit kisnorbo is. and elvis on the right flank (raw pace)

If you really want to see how crap Kisnorbo is i would play Rab Douglas as the holding midfielder!!! :D:D

what and kisnorbo in goal to prove how shit rab is :D

Tough tackler and good passing range it certainly should be considered :rolleyes:

he knows his way around that area of the field for sure. he's perhaps a bit light weight though at the moment, which is probably why he's found himself at rightback. or leftback when levein is silly.

he knows his way around that area of the field for sure. he's perhaps a bit light weight though at the moment, which is probably why he's found himself at rightback. or leftback when levein is silly.

I think he would give us more stability & attacking options than kisnorbo though, perhaps he should try kisnorbo at right or left back :thumbup:

I think he would give us more stability & attacking options than kisnorbo though, perhaps he should try kisnorbo at right or left back :thumbup:

defensive midfield isn't really about attacking options, they just sit, like claud at chelsea. kisnorbo can play at right back, he's played there for australia

Craig has said he'll stick with Hume and Hammond. :)

That is good news and it's nice to see Levein refraining from chopping and changing, however I still think de Vries is a better player than Elvis and although our style changes completely when de Vries plays I still hope he gets a chance if Elvis misfires as per usual.

That is good news and it's nice to see Levein refraining from chopping and changing, however I still think de Vries is a better player than Elvis and although our style changes completely when de Vries plays I still hope he gets a chance if Elvis misfires as per usual.

I agree, personally I rather not have to play either, I suppose we will have to wait till january for that. MDV is the top scorer, plus he gives us more of an option in the air and at set pieces (even though he seems to get beat in the air too often) :D:D

Did ok v leeds, stuffed sheff u, with pretty much the same team, but without the same attitude.

We must play to win v stoke, CL i fear will play for a half time 0-0, and then try to nick a goal. I fear that, that kind of attitude will end us in defeat, because although stoke aint fantastic, they arnt awful, and there well capable of beating us.

henderson

maybury gerrbrand johanson sheehan

stearman gudjohnson kisnorbo smith

hammond hume

subs kisnorbo, hughes, sylla, hamill, deep freeze

The main thing in our favour is a pretty much settled team. Atlast we know we can sing on the pitch, but we arnt good enough to sing victory songs before games, we still have to earn the right to sing a song of victory.

Archived