Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs Stoke

I have paid attention to what our manager has said just to let you know.

So i don't go to games then??

I may not know as much as you, but i do still know somethings.

One of them being Jase is poo. :P

Jase had played for England and won the Premiership. He was involved in our best football of the season (Bar the 4-2 win over Sheff Yoo) where we played well against Sheff Yoo first game of the season, and then when we battered Stoke 4-2 (Where he set up MDV for his first goal and provided that left sided balance)

'She' was yowsering at you and your obsession with calling Jase 'poo' :D

Sorry, twas a bit rude of Bertus, all changed now! :D

I'm not obsessed with calling Jase poo, 'cos i don't like to knock any team members, it's that i like winding the JWAD appreciation gang up!! :D

Sorry, twas a bit rude of Bertus, all changed now! :D

I'm not obsessed with calling Jase poo, 'cos i don't like to knock any team members, it's that i like winding the JWAD appreciation gang up!! :D

Yeah we are gutted anyway TEAM V STOKE

I think we should play Hume at left back what does everyone else think?

Yeah we are gutted anyway TEAM V STOKE

I think we should play Hume at left back what does everyone else think?

haha im sure you all are! :rolleyes:

I've already made my selection for Stoke but i agree for Hume at left back now. :mellow:

Hume for left back in the changing rooms <_<

:D

I'd play

Henderson (if fit)

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Skillz Erik

Maybury

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Hughes (once again, if fit....)

Smith

Hume

Hammond

God that team should be doing better in this league, grr.

If Sylla was more consistant, our 'front four' would be amazing at this level.

Flippin eck fire.

You go out for a night in Brough via Wressle and it all kicks off again.

Don't think for one moment that yer Anti Jase agenda upsets either us or the great man.

Many a genius has been ridiculed by those who fear their power.

He'll be back.

Hume for left back in the changing rooms <_<

:D

I'd play

Henderson (if fit)

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Skillz Erik

Maybury

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Hughes (once again, if fit....)

Smith

Hume

Hammond

God that team should be doing better in this league, grr.

If Sylla was more consistant, our 'front four' would be amazing at this level.

Jealousy will get you nowhere my dear!

Are you still banging on about wilcox

(Yawn, boring)

But anyway this may help you out katassi n co

Wilcox Home

Well actually it was the haters that brought him up yet again (and they say we are obsessed) and we, being true Jase lovers, obviously have to defend our man.

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

For me:-

Shilton

Maybury

Walsh

elliot

Tiatto

Nalis

Savage

Guppy

Hume

Collymore

Claridge

One of these days you might actually post somthing funny. :P

We got any more updates on Jase's performace haven't had time to read any match reports.

Team same as Syston fox, although I can see a MDV re-call being on the cards, seen Stoke a couple of times this season( witnessed 7 goals being put past them :D ), Brooms and Duberry look shakey @ the back at times. If Craig thinks about strike force selection carefully we can hurt them. I worry about Mcarth being suspended and Stoke having arguable the best striker in the division. :cry:. were gonna have to score at least twice to win me thinks. I don't trust Nissa at CB :(

I might get some stick but I think Elvis deserves to be dropped. If he hadn't scored against Sheff United there would have been endless posts slagging him off because quite frankly he is still far too unpredictable for my liking and de Vries is due a brace at some point.

Henderson

Stearman

Dublin ©

Gerrbrand

Maybury

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

Smith

Hume

de Vries

Subs: Elvis, Nissa, Sheehan, Tiatto, Williams/Hughes

I might get some stick but I think Elvis deserves to be dropped. If he hadn't scored against Sheff United there would have been endless posts slagging him off because quite frankly he is still far too unpredictable for my liking and de Vries is due a brace at some point.

Henderson

Stearman

Dublin ©

Gerrbrand

Maybury

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

Smith

Hume

de Vries

Subs: Elvis, Nissa, Sheehan, Tiatto, Williams/Hughes

If De Vrie is involved then it'll take the pace out of the attack. Sheffield United game was awesome and we may have lost against Leeds but it seemed we played really well - after both games the opposition fans have given us credit. That's hardly happened while Levein's been here. Now if that donkey comes back, it's all going to slow down to his pace, and if Dublin is in defence the whole strategy is bound to change, thus hindering the progress we've been making. We'll also have less chances, at least Elvis's pace helps him get into the positions to score, the pass has to be perfect for De Vries to knock one in.

Hume and Elvis need the time to strike up a decent partnership, De Vries has had enough chances with all the other strikers. Let's attack with purpose.

no de vries please. let's try and make this attacking foursome work again like the sheff u game. to play de vries i think would be a waste of an opportunity, we could be onto something with the hume and hammond combo

Archived