Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Gazza Leaves Kettering

Hmmm... fair enough then, perhaps both sides are at fault. And I bet we're not getting the whole truth from either of them.

I dunno mate seems like gazzas got himself into yet more s**t. Which doesn't put his arguement in a good light

Got arrested last night for punching at photographer in Liverpool, nice one paul :thumbup:

I dunno mate seems like gazzas got himself into yet more s**t. Which doesn't put his arguement in a good light

Got arrested last night for punching at photographer in Liverpool, nice one paul :thumbup:

He only has himself to blame. If he wants to get anywhere in football management he has to get used to controling owners/chairman - there is so much money in the game it is bound to happen. Lowe/Ellis/Manderic etc. are prime examples. The best managers learn how to make them think they have control but deal with things themselves.

Witnesses claim that they didn't see Gazza throw a punch...

Well I've met Gazza on several occasions. The first time was in 1990 at the Benn v Eubank fight at the NEC and the one thing I will say is that he does not like having his photograph taken, he said to us "Boys I'll talk to you all night but if anyone starts taking photo's Im off" This was at the after fight party where there were numerous photographers in attendance and he spent most of the night avoiding them.

Papparazzi are scum, all they do is take random pictures of celebs and get paid for it, they deserve all they get.

Archived