Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Watford Home Saturday 25th November

16 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Hi guys.   What would be the odds of this reaching general sale?

You would need a membership as unless it’s a cup game, they won’t go to general sale.. the lowest it may get too is a home priority point but that probably won’t happen for a Saturday 3pm kick off 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/11/2023 at 17:57, Tomo260 said:

Driving up from South England for this. Thinking of parking at Enderby park and ride and getting bus into centre. 

Does anyone know if that's a good idea i.e bus reliability and time it takes to get to and from centre.

Every 15 mins in, very reliable. Recommend getting 2pm latest but can scrape in with the 2:15pm.

Double decker pick up after the game, great chance of catching if leave directly at full time, otherwise every 15 mins fairly reliably back.

• Thanks 1

This is from Watford's website...

Whilst not a full reciprocal deal, we've reached an agreement with Leicester City for cheaper adult tickets for those travelling to support the team. A discounted price will be offered to Leicester City fans for the return fixture at Vicarage Road, along with concessionary tickets at a lower cost to those usually offered by the host club. 

On 10/11/2023 at 17:40, AlexFT said:

This is from Watford's website...

Whilst not a full reciprocal deal, we've reached an agreement with Leicester City for cheaper adult tickets for those travelling to support the team. A discounted price will be offered to Leicester City fans for the return fixture at Vicarage Road, along with concessionary tickets at a lower cost to those usually offered by the host club. 

Well their ‘discounted ‘ adult away tickets are £28 so who knows what we were trying to charge.

I want to biy a ticket for my 25 year old daughter who has a membership but it wont let me online so I have to wait til Monday!

What's the rationale behind not being able to purchase online tickets for kids, I dont get it?

On 18/11/2023 at 09:24, Raj said:

I want to biy a ticket for my 25 year old daughter who has a membership but it wont let me online so I have to wait til Monday!

What's the rationale behind not being able to purchase online tickets for kids, I dont get it?

I've got the same issue, both me and my son are STH but my daughter is a member but not able to get her a ticket until tomorrow rather than 2 days ago when they went on sale to members online. If you find out why it can't be done, please let me know.

8 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

I've got the same issue, both me and my son are STH but my daughter is a member but not able to get her a ticket until tomorrow rather than 2 days ago when they went on sale to members online. If you find out why it can't be done, please let me know.

I think its safety issue of children being allowed to buy tickets online and not have an adult with them.

I understand that, but there must be something in place to check if a parent does have a ticket next to the kid?