Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anstey Fox

Birmingham City a 181223

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

11pm last night it still said coming soon but 7:55 this morning it's sold out.

Must have only been a couple left.

I am grateful to the club for emailing me this just now ... :angry:

Don't know if this means it technically made All STH so there's some chance of returns. More likely their email broadcast system hadn't updated. Anyway, will sit around hitting Refresh like a loser.

image.thumb.png.4fe0a4c070822a5282d512f2679bcbb0.png

• Like 4

Hmm yeh, it's strange that there were some available last night,  yet none this morning. And the email would suggest it did technically make all STH.

Does the trick still work where you can put them in your basket if your a higher band ready for when they release? If so, I presume that's what some of the ticket sweats have done.

1 hour ago, coalvillefox said:

And for someone like me who has just got a season ticket for the first time this season, I could be in this band until I turn 50 (currently 39)

And based on the current system, by the time you turn 50 you will still be 450 points behind those STH's that have had a ST for the past 9 years! :dunno:

20 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

And for someone like me who has just got a season ticket for the first time this season, I could be in this band until I turn 50 (currently 39)

I know it’s been spoken about loads before, but my brother has been a season ticket holder for about 7 years, goes to every away that makes it to all sth and still sits 90 points away from the next bracket. But someone who has been one for longer but goes to 4/5 a year is in a higher category.  I’m sure others will see it differently but I do think it’s odd. I say that as someone in a higher category 😂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gp96 said:

I know it’s been spoken about loads before, but my brother has been a season ticket holder for about 7 years, goes to every away that makes it to all sth and still sits 90 points away from the next bracket. But someone who has been one for longer but goes to 4/5 a year is in a higher category.  I’m sure others will see it differently but I do think it’s odd. I say that as someone in a higher category 😂

I feel the same.   The system is shit and needs changing (even though I've had a season ticket for the whole period).